FRONT POPPED OFF TAMAGOTCHI ID L! >:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
This happened about a week after owning this.

how the heck am i gonna fix this???

I am sorry, but i am REALLY furious at bandai's build quality!

It was held in with double-face tape! And yes, i got this new.

It popped off when i dropped it... onto carpeting... ?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this may be a good idea or not, but hot glue maybe?

I'm not sure if this may be a good idea or not, but hot glue maybe?
Yeah i was kinda thinking that.But yeah, it may be a bad idea cuz i could like ooze out >_<

I would leave it, to not destroy it even more. If you do want to fix it though you could; use superglue to glue them together, use tape or use a rubberband to hold it together. I would suggest not to use the superglue idea unless you're experienced with superglue, because you might destroy your Tamagotchi and you might make a mess. Also you can ask people who own IDL's if this is normal and if it happens to them aswell.

And also yes, Bandai's quality of Tamagotchis have been poop lately.

o_O It poped off when you dropped it on carpeting?!Something might have happened while it was being shipped...maybe.The iD-L package is pretty thick though.That's really weird,my iD-L hasn't done anything like that.Have you had problems with it before?

This may sound odd, but as an alternative to hot glue, which may ooze out, you could always try a nail glue. Like, a glue for applying fake nails, you can get it at almost any drugstore or dollarstore for a buck. It has fixed shoes, boxes, and of course, nails for me. If you get the most industrial looking one it should be pretty effective and you shouldn't have to worry about it damaging your tamagotchi or it oozing out the sides. :)

This may sound odd, but as an alternative to hot glue, which may ooze out, you could always try a nail glue. Like, a glue for applying fake nails, you can get it at almost any drugstore or dollarstore for a buck. It has fixed shoes, boxes, and of course, nails for me. If you get the most industrial looking one it should be pretty effective and you shouldn't have to worry about it damaging your tamagotchi or it oozing out the sides. :)
Yeah, nail glue is epic. I have been glued to things countless times, It's super fast (like 5 seconds) dry too, so be careful. I remember when both of my feet got glued to the floor e___e

Yeah, nail glue is epic. I have been glued to things countless times, It's super fast (like 5 seconds) dry too, so be careful. I remember when both of my feet got glued to the floor e___e
Thanks. It sounds like it will work great. Thank you too tamagotchis rock. You came up with it :3

I will pick some up tomorrow :D

bwahn! poor tamagotchi! nail glue sounds ingenious, hope it fixes your tamagotchi!

I hope my id l won't fall apart when I get it...

<klutz alert!

but I hope that glue'll work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back