Frozen Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henxinggan

Reaction score
My 4.5 Tama freezes every time the matchmaker comes to visit. She shows up on the screen, then nothing happens. None of the buttons work. I have to restart the tama and download my current character, only to have it freeze again when she comes to visit and I push the second button to have her set up a match. It has currently been frozen for almost 24 hours. Any ideas?

This is one of several known problems (glitches) with the V4. Download usually fixes it, but if it doesn't, the only solution is a full Reset. Unfortunately this will delete all gotchi points, purchased items, found souvenirs, character history, etc, and will leave you with a freshly hatched egg.

This is one of several known problems (glitches) with the V4. Download usually fixes it, but if it doesn't, the only solution is a full Reset. Unfortunately this will delete all gotchi points, purchased items, found souvenirs, character history, etc, and will leave you with a freshly hatched egg.
ITS A V4.5

Binary is right. It usually fixes the v4 priblems. Anyway, I suggest reset/downloading even if its a v4.5. It worked for me before on my v4.5.

i got the matchmaker glitch a few times try reseting and downloading a few more times if not try to conect and mary! if none works then a full reset is all you can do. :p :(

SOLVED: By pushing the third button instead of the second after the matchmaker came, I made it so the tama didn't freeze and my character fell in love. Weird.

Aww! That's too bad. :D Try reseting your tama that's really the only thing that might work! srry! :huh: Good luck! Other than that, How are you enjoying the v4.5? I was thinking of getting one.

~Gotchipet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back