full hearts for the matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ophelia

Reaction score
I know a ton of threads have already been started about the matchmaker.. but I'm just getting nervous. I'm pretty sure my tama had all of her hearts full this morning at 10 but the matchmaker didn't come (she just turned 7) and I'm hoping that maybe she'll come later today. I've heard that sometimes she doesn't come until they're 9 or 10, though. I just don't want to wait that long. :D

The matchmaker comes at 9am, 3pm, and 7pm each day. Yes, she should appear when it's 7yrs, don't worry. :D Just make sure to watch your Tama around those times.

Oh... and as far as I know it doesn't require full hearts for the matchmaker to appear; she should appear anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, the matchmaker come 3 days after the tama turned into an adult. but the rest of Mistrunners facts are correct since i've been hearing that the matchmaker comes at 9, 3 and 7 but mine comes at 10:30, strange huh?

Well the matchmaker came today at 3. She brought along a tarakotchi and I wanted a better match but I didn't want to have to wait until 10 so I said yes. And now my tama has a cute little bebitchi! I just hope he can still be a good character when he's older.

Actually, the Matchmaker came for my Oddra at 4:45 yesterday afternoon! So watch her all day! She will come sooner or later.

Well the matchmaker came today at 3. She brought along a tarakotchi and I wanted a better match but I didn't want to have to wait until 10 so I said yes. And now my tama has a cute little bebitchi! I just hope he can still be a good character when he's older.
My Kutchipatchi mated with a Tarakotchi and I have a Young Mimitchi which Im hoping will turn into something good cos ive taken really good care of him (he changes today I think). So I dont think the parentage really plays a part in what character you will get in the end.

The matchmaker for two of my tamagotchis usually came around 10:45am, then 3:30pm, and then 7:30pm (one connection one connexion)

actually, the matchmaker come 3 days after the tama turned into an adult. but the rest of Mistrunners facts are correct since i've been hearing that the matchmaker comes at 9, 3 and 7 but mine comes at 10:30, strange huh?
Mine did too! What character did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back