Funky Ways

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all really great ideas! when I used to carry around a pencil case I put my Tamagotchi in there, but now I carry a zipper binder so it can easily fit in there ;)

However I'm in highschool and seeing as I need to pay attention in class, I usually just set my tama to sleep and leave it at home. :huh:

You could also use one of those Tamagotchi lanyards as a belt... Depending on your waist size I guess... I can do it... Just barely... But it works. Just put them on there once it's on/around or in your belt loops...

If you want them not to clank, use a twist-tie from a bread package in the small loops below the keychain part. Or you could also make/use a pouch to hang on the belt and place the tama(s) inside. :huh:

;) That "fannie pack" idea is pretty cool... I have one that I've drawn all over with sharpies and put punk-ish patches all over it so it looks cool... never thought of storing my Tamagotchi in there... Good idea! I always have my V5 on a red Asian Art museum lanyard that I stole (with permission) from my boyfriend... I don't like putting my other one on there because I hate the sound of them clinking together... I have that one on some kind of a clip That I put on there like, ten years ago... it's a pretty strong clip! It has teeth to dig into cloth and everything... I sometimes clip it to my shirt or sometimes on my long sleeve shirt sleeve so that I can swing it into my hand ... :p but when I'm at work or something I clip it to my belt buckle and tuck it in my pocket... :blink:

You could also use one of those Tamagotchi lanyards as a belt... Depending on your waist size I guess... I can do it... Just barely... But it works. Just put them on there once it's on/around or in your belt loops...
If you want them not to clank, use a twist-tie from a bread package in the small loops below the keychain part. Or you could also make/use a pouch to hang on the belt and place the tama(s) inside. :)
OMG I'M SOO TRYING THAT LIKE, RIGHT NOW! ;)

has anyone ever thought of putting it on a bracelet? I want to try that but I like my :D lanyard and my handmade lanyard for my 2 tamas. my mom has a :) lanyard and my sis has a :D lanyard.

;)

my school allowed tamas till me and my friend brought them EVERYDAY last yea and they got banned.

but I still bring them, I get onna those neck landyard thingies and put it aroun my neck and put 1-3 tamas on it, and on recess/break/luch I tend to them, and otherwise I put 'em alseep ; and wear a jacket to class, and twist the thing around on my neck so u can't see them, or just zip the jacket up. Thats what I do, I've never gotten caught xP

I have mine hanging on a pocket watch chain I bought for my house key. -_- I can keep it in my pocket, but I won't forget it when the wash is done, like my brother did. :D

My brother had a tama (ver. 3, the one I have now), and he left it in his jeans when they went through the wash. It still worked, but some of the LCD in the screen is gone. He didn't want it, so he gave it to and bought a new one. It's been about a year or so, and still works almost perfectly (except for the screen).

I still bring mine to school, even though I'm a junior in high school. XD I just keep the sound off and tend to it if I have time during class, in the halls, or at lunch. I just don't DARE bring it out during American Government, or my teacher will bite my head off. D: My tamas are usually overweight though, because if they're not happy, I give them snacks for a quick fix during class. If I have time, I'll play a game, but that's usually not till I get home... ^^;

Great ideas!

I have mine on a pink Hello Kitty lanyard but I don't put it around my neck, I have it there so I can find my Tama easily because I always loose them weather they are in my bag, on my desk where ever.

Teachers know what they are... Even if they aren't directly up to date... They were very popular when the first version came out. They'd know its that and a game thing...

People taking them to school... Be warned I've seen teachers take things for the rest of the year for just having certain things. Sometimes not even returning things. It is very possible... If you take them, I recommend switching the time to night-time for the day till you get home/to break and play...

:furawatchi:

i will hide mine ina pencil case..

so no one knows..

my teacher found it once.

she took it off me for 2 weeks.

when i got it back it was dead..

I was so annoyed i tutted at the teacher

my teacher took my tama and lost it.

D:

then she just said that I had taken it back and it wasn't her responsibility.

But she LOST it. D'':

Latest posts

Back