Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday in art, I go "I have a Halloween song stuck in my head!" And Nicole picks up a ruler and goes "This is Halloween. This is Halloween." a few times while dancing with the ruler.

Me and Joe had a ruler fight yesterday...because...I forgot why. But I had two rulers, he had one. I won both times because the first, I got lucky, and the second I 'cut' off his head. And Nicole got mad at us for remaking the Pirates of the Caribbean.

In PE, me and Natalie played Snake. It's a game where you dig your fingernails into the other person's hand and vice versa till someone says 'snake.' I'm good at it, because my nails are miles long. Natalie's are pretty long too, so we went on with our right hand first, in front of Sarah who was freaking out while we were giggling and laughing through the pain. Then we did our left hand in front of Sarah, Peyton, and Kate who were freaking out. We both like dug our nails really deep into each other. I still have the marks. They're all red. It's kinda awesome.

Yesterday in speech, we got this short homework assignement on what you would donate a million dollars to and today we presented. This one kid whoose name I totally forgot (But it doesn't matter. I call most of the seventh graders 'kid' even if they're older or taller than me) did his whole thing on MinuteMaid lemonade. Another on misinterpreted it and said why he should get the million dollars.

Renee went to Branson over the three day weekend. When she was back on Monday, she surprised us with our lovely gifts... Rocks she found on the road. Noel named hers Rocky and I said mine would be Polkadot The Chalk Rock. Nicole threw hers.

After lunch, in the gym [~of course], Renee and I were messing around. She tried to clap, and missed, and we were laughing so hard we were crying. Then Nicole came in, and said she didn't want to know what was so funny...

Valerie, Lindsey and I were making fun of Shane in study hall. He has an obsession to have the desks perfectly alligned in our groups. I kept pushing mine out just a little bit crooked, and he would get up and push it back in, with me in it.

Also in study hall, right as we were about to leave... I was standing by the whiteboard, and he said some smart remark and reached behind me to erase something. I almost freaked out, about to yell 'WHOA, DUDE' because he stepped really close to erase it and it was like he had his arm around me. Then I realised what he was doing and shut myself up, while he looked at me like I was crazy...

On the bus, Nicole took Levi's backpack and gave it to Jacob. Jacob hid it while he went through it, and when Levi looked away, he pulled out a rainbow heart eraser from Levi's bag and held it up for everybody else on the bus to see. Everybody started laughing, and Levi didn't have a clue what was going on, so he laughed too until he saw Jacob. He was just like "WHOA, dude, I have no idea where that came from!!" And acted all surprised. We all said, "Sure.." Then they threatened to throw his bag out the window. And Matthew's text book.

Then Matthew started playing with me and Nicole's hair... We were creeped out.

Then, Nicole unclipped this blue dog bone outline thing from my bag and threw it up when we got off the bus into her yard. It got stuck in a tree, on one of the highest branches. We'll just have to wait for it to fall off.

Renee made me sound like a drug dealer in front of our science teacher the other day. xD We had an article in our school paper about how there was supposedly drugs in the city water from Washington to California, but it was just titled "Drugs in our water?". Everybody thought it was actually in our school's water. So we're standing in a corner by the water fountains. She takes a drink, and started joking around about that. Apparently she thought all drugs make you high... Like that was what it was called. So I started explaining to her the difference. Right as Mrs. K comes over to get a drink, Renee says "Well, I DON'T KNOW WHAT DRUGS THERE ARE!" The teacher just gave me a weird look. Picture this: We're standing in a dark corner, talking about drugs. I'm the center of this, and Renee says that. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Gym: a kid came to gym! Mike: KID! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE? Kid: *Looks at mike* Mike: I LIKE CHEESE! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?!!! I LIKE CHEESE! dO YOU LIKE CHEESE? I LIKE CHICKEN FINGERS! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

Mr.N: See that green tree? Jimmy: Its white!!

Mike did a drum solo in the air. XD

Colby and amanda were picking rocks. Both: Theyre lucky rocks. Me: A common school rock.

Amanda wanted my Tee. Me: AMANDA! I'm alot bigger than you, it'd never fit. Amanda: I'll wear it as a nightshirt. Me:yeah. Right.

Sci:

We were talking bout Eggs... chicken eggs. Mrs.Hansen: A fertilized egg is when a male and female chicken have a baby. Class: ._.

Mrs.Hansen:What snack do you have Kunal? Kunal: I HAVE KETCHUP A COOKIES! Amada: I have a rotten bannana and cookies. Mrs.Hasen: Yum.

LA:

Jay was rubbin his folder on Timmy's head. Eric misheard. Eric: You were humpin Timmy?

SS:

Hayley: Skadi can you ge me glue? Me: Yeah. *Goes to get a gluestick* Mike: *Goes in front of me* Here Hayley.

Steven asked if we finished Hackman's hill. Mrs.Hoffman: We finished in October! When we were studying King Tut and Egypt.

HPG: Really? I thought you were in 6th or 7th grade. Sorry :) ;

Today was more happy than funny. But yeah. There was the usual kinda daily routine of being shocked at the fact that I have cupcakes for breakfast, but today, it turned into a conversation in art with Joe yelling "TWINKIES!!!" and Sofie going "HOHOS!" (and Nicole laughing at that) and then like, is an instant, me and Nicole yell "DING-DONGS!" at the same time. Ding dong is one of our inside jokes, just me and Nicole, so Sofie and Sara and Joe were staring at us while we laughed for like five minutes straight.

I don't know who's idea it was, but one of made up the thing that Angela and Kenneth are 'going out.' And we ran around telling everybody. But then, later, Kenneth asked Angela out, so at lunch we were teasing her about it.

Me and Sofie kept getting worked up over Friday and freaking out about what we're gonna do. Then, in art, Nicole told us about how Brendon would run off stage crying and Ryan would be chasing after him (Not going into details here.) But that made us laugh for another five minutes.

Sara, apparently has better things to do on a Friday night, so we're going to videotape everything we can and make her watch it. She's gonna hate us.

-Another Dewill moment: He was talking to much, so Mrs. Spangler moved him to the front of the room in front of me. He kept twitching and bobbing his head up and down like a pecking chicken, (imagine these movements coming from a ghetto dude) and I laughed. He is so weird, but funny.

-My cousin who goes to my school, his name is Trey, but I call him DishTray, and me and my friend were yelling, "DISHTRAY!" And everyone looked at us and thought we were idiots. It's fun to be an idiot.

EDIT: Oh yeah, in Spanish class, my friend Taylor said, "Me Gusta Comer carpetas!" Which, in English, means I Like To Eat my folders. Histerical.

Yesterday I was quitly doing my work, then the room started getting chatty. In the midst of it all, I heard my name, and everybody was looking at me. So, I gave them my sad puppy dog eyes and said in a baby voice, "Why is everybody looking at me? D:" XD

And once we were doing some weird dance moves in music class. Since all the weirdest people in my class were in a group together (Made up of C, N, J, M, and one other guy) the group sorta was... weird. We have these long pole things that are hollow called boomwhackers and every guy had one. So when the music got to the good part, they just started hitting them with those pole things. XD. Soon the music teacher gave them a HUGE lecture and they were still laughing. The music teacher was recording them on a video camrea (sp) just like everybody else. I wish she hadn't stoped taping so I could hear her lecture again XD.

Nick was gone today, for a funeral. So Shane told me that he ran away to Mexico with his dead grandmother, because he was sick of me. And that if he ran out of food, he would eat her. o_o

Katlyn was apparently hyper in science, with Nicole. So Nicole asked her if she happened to smoke anything before class, and Renee said if she did, she would have to have gotten it from me. [~See last post... When Renee made me sound like a drug dealer in front of Mrs. K... xD]

At lunch, Renee dared me to put this Tums powder in my Sunny D, and then eat an Oreo. So I was like, "PSH, FINE. That's nothing..." Then I took a huge swig and half of my Oreo, and made this horrible face. She cracked up.

Sterling tried to throw Matthew's project out the window on the bus, but it got stuck. Everybody was laughing so hard, and he had to yank it back in really fast before our sub bus driver saw. Then they put it across the seats so nobody could get through. Somebody tried, and screamed like a girl because he almost tripped.

Then Nicole and Trevor threw this ball of clay and a plastic toy cowboy out the window at Levi because he had been bugging them with it.

Today in IA we learned the Cotton Eyed Joe dance! Everyone was doing it (whoa that didn't sound right!) in line or in the classroom at random moments!! xD

Yesterday we got back our Theme Tests (aka the hardest test we have in my school,harder than the MSA) and whoever got above a 70% would stay in the room and eat lunch there and get a treat. Well,there was 12 out of 23 and I was one of them and the treat was that you got Coke!!! (not Cocane! Coca-Cola) when we got it,Mrs. K said we had til the end of the day to drink it. Me.Bradley,and Taylor were all saving ours,but then there was like,5 minutes left of the day and we all 3 chugged the whole can! We all had really bad stomach-aches! xD

Some random person went up to Sam and told her that they're over. And they weren't even going out xD

Sam was complaining that her wrist hurt, like someone stabbed it with a needle. So I asked her if she was cutting again xD

Sam asked Marlie where her iPod went, and Marlie said "UP YOUR BUTT!" And I burst out laughing for no reason.

We had to learn this really confusing concept thingy in LA, and Warren asked if he could give up on life xD

Everyone in my school hates anime except for Braeden. Everyone makes fun of him for that. We were talking about how people join Anime clubs and dress up as people from Pokemon, then Skyler and Jacob had a huge arguement over if it was manga or anime xD And Skyler would join an anime club just to go there and make fun of people who watch anime (I would probably join him xD)

Today we were doing this Jeopardy thing for a math reveiw and Cody was randomly babbling and me and Rachael thought we heard him say "Crackus" xD

At lunch Emily A. was eating rasberry ice cream and she was saying that she blew the world's strongest bubble cuz the ice cream was in a sphere shape. Well,she put it in her mouth and was going to make it look like she was blowing it like a bubble-gum bubble but she spit it out and like,smooshed it and I just said "DID YOU JUST BARF?!" then we all started cracking up! Then Emily A. and Tessa were eating burgers and I said "You know,my uncle calls burgers 'cow pies'." and Tessa said to Emily "Eww. You're eating a cow pie on a bun." xD

I was telling my friends at recess:

"In DC,around the hotel we were staying at there was a Metro Station called 'Foggy Bottom'!!!!!!" (there was!) then they just cracked up!

The person who went up to Sam and said "We're over." went up to her today and was like "HEYY SAM! HOW ARE YA DOING? IT'S BEEN ONE DAY!" xD

Me and Sam made a pathetic attempt at hacky sack xD

WARNING! this was during Health class, so it's gross. Jacob asked what would happen if 'it' got stuck during you know what. My answer: Get a steak knife...EMERGENCY SURGERY! xD

Homeroom:

Mike was acting silly.. :p Mike: Skadi, do you want a book? Me:Uh... No. Mike: DO YOU WANT A BOOK? Me: *Laughs* No! Mike: *Throws book on the ground near Mitch* Me: o_O

Band:

I could have sworn I heard Mike say Cheese. o_O

I played a squeaky F note, a really short note.

Gabby sat next to me. I am a flutist, Gabby is a oboist. And Mr.H didn't realize!

I was almost late for band so was Leanne. Me: Leanne! Did the band go over yet? Leanne: I think so. Me: I'll wait for you. Leanne: I gotta get my huge instrument. (She plays Baritone) Ms.Z called us for band and I ran, in slip-ons... ._. and I almost slid. But me and Leanne made it to band! And I held the door for her first then she held the door for me (I play Flute) so I wanted her to go first. Leanne: No, you go. Me:No, you should go. Leanne:You can go. Me: Okay... I wanted her to go first because she play Baritone. Plus if I was late it would be fast to assemble my flute. when me and Leanne were walking I think Scott and Ryan or Brian dropped their Trombones. Me: o_O;

Random:

Once I found a POKEMON card near the fan. XD Then Jimmy or Mike ripped it.

Math:

Me: Briana, is *Cough* in your lab? Briana: Who? Me: You know who. Briana: Yeah.

[SIZE=7pt]Today I found out that Sophia liked Jesse (not me, nice try though ._.) so all day she was looking for him and I saws him and was all "SOPHI- oops...." but I did it like, fourteen times O_O''[/SIZE]

Then during break Karen got into a fight with Jazi over Brendan and I was day dreaming over Nick and Sam was thinking about Sean and Sophia was just sitting there confused. Then just to make Jazi mad i went up to Brendan and hugged him. So like, five minutes later he walks up to me and goes "Hey Jazi... Karen, Jessie and I are in love, we're dating." I was just like, "._." and Karen looked confused.

Also at break I was like.

"I want a hug from Nick D:" and like, all of a sudden he was standing next to me. So I was like, freaking out,

"OMG NICK I JUST SAID I WANTED A HUG FROM YOU!" so he gave me a hug. :p

Then I got Taco to give me a hug, but Taco hates me. -.-

Then I kept calling Luis (LU-eeeeees) Luis (LU IS) and he was like "ITS LUIS!" so now I call him Lulu... xD

I told Alyssa I wanted a hug so she went over and got her cousin Anthony (who is in my class) and I hugged him, I was just like "u__u"

~Peace

In art, I started an offcial countdown to tomorrow 5 PM. That's when Nicole and Sofie are coming over so we can do hair and makeup. Then, the whole day, I would be like "30 HOURS AND FIVE MINUTES LEFT!" or whatever. Everybody knew what I was talking about too so they just laughed at me.

In art, Sara, Sofie, Nicole and I decided to post all of or videos on YouTube. This mainly started from a way to annoy Sara about the fact that she isn't coming with us, which we have been doing since Monday. She hates us for it, but it's all good.

At the end of PE, coach let us do whatever, since we had about ten minutes left after some stupid state requirement stuff. So, since we just did the height/weight thing, Kate was picking up Peyton since she's only like 80-something, then Kate picks up me, after Sarah asks me how much I weigh, which is about 72 pounds. Then Natalie brings up piggyback rides. So, all the girls were giving me piggyback rides since I'm the lightest one in the class. Peyton and Lena got a few too. Then Natalie and Sarah decided that tomorrow, when Coach makes us run, one of them is going to give me a piggyback ride, and the other will give Lena a piggyback ride.

Lunch was the usual spoon flipping, food throwing chaos again. Except, Brenda was giving us Altoids and Selena took like...7. She was giving them back and I took one and stick in my mouth. And Angela brings up the fact that Selena's hand probably aren't very clean, so I freak out and stick my tounge out. They all laugh at me as I try to poke the Altoid off with my teeth.

The person who went up to Sam and said "We're over." went up to her today and was like "HEYY SAM! HOW ARE YA DOING? IT'S BEEN ONE DAY!" xD
Me and Sam made a pathetic attempt at hacky sack xD

WARNING! this was during Health class, so it's gross. Jacob asked what would happen if 'it' got stuck during you know what. My answer: Get a steak knife...EMERGENCY SURGERY! xD
That last part.. Dr. Pepper almost came out of my nose I was laughing so hard. xD

Me, Nicole, Maria, and Renee's side of the pod is always fumigated with Axe in the morning, before school starts. The guy who does it... I'm right next to him in lockers. ;_; This morning, he did it again, but then, a perfume vs. Axe war started. So people are walking into first hour and whining, "I SMELL LIKE A HE-SHE!" xD

Nick is gone until Monday, so Shane was texting him during our study hall. Then Nick got mad at Shane when he told him he was sitting next to me, so Shane told me I was a jerk for being so nice and being his friend, and for going out with Nick. And for being friends with Nicole.

A lot of stupid things have been said in my social studies class lately.. We were talking about the Intolerable Acts, how the soldiers were able to live in anybody's house without having to have permission. So Alan blurted out, "NO! He's using MY TOILET!!"

Then we had a discussion on Native American tribes. Mr. M said something about teepee's, and Blake goes, "Wait, wait... So, how did they get 'TP', like TPing a house, from that?" Everybody just gave him a weird look, and Mr. M said, "From the abbreviation of toilet paper..." We were all laughing so hard because it look him a while to get it.

Oh! Forgot one:

One the bus,Cody and me always have to wrestle over my iPod and seeing as I pulled a muscle in my neck arlier,I didn't feel like fighting.. So he was grabbing my iPod and he pulled it off but I still had the headphones in my ears! Then he flung his head back and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" xD He got lots of weird looks!

We had a field trip (woo hoo XD)

Bus ride to Medieval Times:

Nothing happened. Except the thing when I had flashbacks about a dream I had about me and Scott.(I'm not explaining :D Sickos...JK)

And Alex waved to me. XD

Medieval Times:

Mr.Hanna looked like a movie star hiding from the paparazzi! Mr.H was wearing sunglasses and a black coat! XD

I wanted to be with Mr.Hanna because my dad was running late (My dad was a chaperon).

Mr.Hanna bought something cute for his baby!!! Mr.H: Hey girls, look what I bought for my baby. horsey toy:Neighs Me:OMG! <3 It was a little horsey! EPP! X3

We were watching this jousting show. It was kinda gay. =| The blue knight jousting the yellow knight: the blue knight "got attacked" by yellow. and it was so fake looking!

During the show Kaitlyn has bouncing in her seat. XD

One of the knights went on top of the other knight.. Ew. Me: Who knew they were gay? (No offense!)

Going home from Medieval Times:

Steven,Jaymir,and Anothny were doing you mama jokes.

Jaymir: (This one is gonna be somewhat racist.. :p ) Yo mama so white, they needed a new color for her! Robert: Yo mama so ugly, she made Michael Jackson look pretty!

There were these kids from another school. They were making stupid faces. So I typed YO on my cell.

There were these old ladies w/ red hats and purple clothes (Odd... Yes? o_O) so I was acting gangster towards them while in the bus.

Steven said something funny! Steven: 27 HOURS UNTIL WE GET HOME.

Trucks were honking at us, we only got about 7 or 6 honks... :D

I typed Oboe on my cell... in numbers. Oboe = 0803

I forgot about this!

I was in band lesson on Thursday: This one song needed you to play strong. Mr.Hanna: *Writes down "PLAY STRONG!" Mr.Hanna: Is that good grammar? Me: I guess? I don't know. Mr.Hanna: I'll put PLAY STRONGLY.

In math,we were solving equasions (you know,like 16xN=48) and Mrs. Keenan said "7x12=P!" then my whole class crackd up! xD

We had just finished a math test and there was only like,4 people still working on the test,so the rest of us were reading books and magazines. Emily A. had a National Geographic one,and there was a picture of some fat prson scuba-diving! xD But there was others like,pictures of statues who lacked clothes. xP and one picture (I think the people at NatGeo meant it to be art,it was kinda wrong though) well,we don't know what the crap it was about or why it was in an elementary school,but it was like,these naked guys and girls all wrapped around each other!! xP Rachael yelled "AHHHHH!! MY EYES!!!!" and I yelled "WHAT THE *BLEEEP*!? EWW!" and Cody fell out of his chair laughing and we all lost recess. I said in an audible whisper after that "I wish you could un-see things." and got lots of people laughing! We like to disrupt the learning process at my school.

At lunch Taylor was bouncing her legs up and down and her hand got caught between her knee and the bottom of the table and she was like,singing. And then she just went "AHA-OWWW!" xD Then we were playing with Teddy Grahms and I was going "La La LaLa La" in a high-pitched voice the then eating them. I also got lots of people to say these with British accents:

"Lemon Curry?"

"On another episode of,Storage Jars."

(Monty Python)

In GR,we were supposed to be writing a BCR but I put my bookmark on my pencil and was trying to make it fly like one of those mini-propellors. Once it hit mme in the face,got stuck in my shirt,and hit John's butt. xD

At recess,we have a little foot-swing thing and I was sitting on it and saying "I'm short. I'm not used to being short. *Amanda is petting my head like a dog* DON'T P*SS OFF THE SHORT PEOPLE!!" and I fell and got mulch in my pants. xD

There's been a lot of funny moments in my school but I'll just say three. So well the teacher was talking about serious stuff then suddenly one of the boys got a text message and their ringtone was like, "You've gotten a text message! High five!". Every one cracked up for some reason, then another time we were doing boring topic work then some one outside sang loudly, "EVERY BODY DANCE NOW!!!" in a stupid voice. Every one cracked up at that as well, then another time in Maths we were revising the two times table (don't ask why) and then the teacher said, "What's two times two?" then I screamed, "TWENTY!!!" And for some reason every one laughed at that

X^D

I scared the heck out of this kid, Younes. In gym, i had to verse him in ping pong. He hit it too hard, and it hit my hand,. I got sooo mad. No one likes this kid. I was like.. "yo, you better back the f-word off man, before i f-word you up!" I am scary when i get nad, because my voice gets deep.. and i went to like punch him. I chased him a little, he ran for his life.. and then tripped. ^^ hahah, it was soooo funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back