Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Yes, The topic WILL be alive! *Suffocates on Air* [/SIZE]

I go to summer school,summer band and lessons...So something IS bound to happen!!! xD*Stops suffocating*

[SIZE=14pt]Summer School:[/SIZE]

Today this coughmentallychallengedcough kid came up to me and hugged me...O_O

and called me his wife, I like somebody coughvinnyandscottdon'tforgetalexcough(Excuse me, i mean some people.. xD)Tim and Johnny(<3) were laughing when he hugged me...I guess it was funny... O:

We were doing tennis, and Tim(a Highschooler :F) was gonna give the ball back, so he said "Here!" and threw it and it hit the fence, not over the fence! xD

Kami(Another mentally challenged kid.) asked me where I lived, I told her I live in a apartment(Awesome, I know.. xD) and Tim aksed me if I lived in those apartments near the school. I said yes, he said "Oh cool!" o_O

[SIZE=14pt]Hallway:[/SIZE]

I saw Mr.Hanna!~ He looked like a janitor though(Red polo,navy/black pants and sneakers..O_O). me:Is that Mr.Hanna?! Thora:YEAH. Me:OMG...T_T xD

Jay is in our class...-____- He picked his nose infront of everybody! xP

Jay has poison ivy... haha. xD

[SIZE=14pt]Johnny(<3) saw a spider and swatted it and it fell on the floor and he was scarred because he thought it was on him. xD Quite funny for a Highschooler...xD[/SIZE]

Lunch: Johnny was near me. So I moved over(Me,Thora,Mrs.Russo and Melissa were in a booth) so Johnny could sit. Thora:You moved for Johnny huh? Me: :unsure:

And thora drew a pic of this fat guy!! xD

Meowbark: xD

Last edited by a moderator:
OI! I just remember something!

OK so I was in Elective with my group, Bailey, Minessa, and James. Minessa had bought in a book for girls (About their first time getting it onnnnnnnnn) And I got extremmly perverted.

So I got on the floor and grabbed James leg and began to hump it like a dog. He was like "Hey Karen whatcha doing- OH GOD" It was FUNNY. I started humping everything in our group (Desk leg...My purse...Chair legs) And never got caught. I got named my groups Horny dog.

That PWNED.

We whent to the pool in gym and the mean "popular" girl fell in the pool and if that was'nt funny anuf all her conceller came off!!! ^_^

This wasn't at school, ,but it was at a festival at our school! :3

SO I was walking around with my friend Karen and she was like "We have to find the guys!" so we went looking for them and found them in the little kids place [xD] So Nick was all 'So Karen, I hear you are going out with Ze?" and I started freaking out, she was like, 'WHO TOLD YOU, and, no.. .I'm not... WHO TOLD YOU?" so I finally get it out of Nick by pinching his nose, he was like "OW! Tara! You know my nose is my weakness!" I was like "OH YEAH I DO- Wait, it is? NO I DON'T I don't SRSLY!" xD So we were about to leave to go yell at Ze and we ran into him, so Karen got all Spazz on him, and he admitted that he liked her,s o they were dating for ten minuted until she dumped him. So a little bit later I was on this scrambler ride with Ze sitting next to me and it jerked sideways and I lended on him and he was like, "HEY I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I was all like "PFFT sHE DUMPED YOU TEN MINUTES AGO!" it was funny.

Then Ze took a picture of Karen's butt. I was all -isgladIamwearingshorts-

It was hilarious.

theres this mean teacher called Mrs Barbati at my school. one day this guy in my sisters class said the f word to another boy and mrs b yelled at them both and they sat in the corners of the room and started crying.

this guy in my class said the f word to the wall and he got on detention. LOL

^_^ :) :ph34r:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Summer school:[/SIZE]

We went to shop rite... O_O To get apples and yogurt! For a healthy snack. xD(Everybody: O-O)

Jay was there... -_____- xP And being the ugliest stupidest person there.

We got dunkin donuts too... O_O

Classroom:

Summer camp has this water slide. So Zane and Freddy went on it.

Johnny said he would go on next week...:F Thora gave me look when he said so. xD

I needed to get my pencil sharpened. Johnny knew where one was. So we were looking for a classroom w/ a penicl sharpener. We went into Mrs.Quilano's class(My 1st grade teacher...So much memories.... Don't mind me, i'm ranting...), and there was one. I tried to, and Johnny left and I tried and i tried adjusting it(Its the one with the wheel for various pencils)...and the sharpener part fell... ._. So Johnny came to help me, Johnny:Oh.... I'm not good at this....*Fixes* Me:*Tries again* Johnny:Maybe we should go to another class. There was a pencil sharpener in the that room. And Johnny apologized for dragging me around the hallway(Not really dragging me, you know what I mean.)... Me:Its okay... ._.

Johnny started talking about Spanish Class... o_O I asked him what other programs he was in, he said Jazz Band, I asked him what instrument he played, he forgot... xD Somehow he knows I'm gonna be in Jazz Band... O___O Then he was talking about the marching band, and he siad the band is awesome and great and very talented and dedicated. He also siad the M. Band practices everyday.. xD So we were talking about High school(Thats the grade Johnny is in.). He said the teachers are nice.

I forgot I was in Middle School...I guess that happens xD...

This wasn't really school school,it was this thing called "Jump Start" to get the 6th graders ready for middle school. (my mom signed me up xP) I was partered with this one guy Alex,and we were on the computers in the library using PhotoBooth and ComicLife. He was doing all these funny faces and poses and saying funny dialouge! When the teacher was telling us to save something,he just randomly said to me, "Save the eels!" xD It was so random!

When we were watching the year end slideshow (made by the wonderful mr. pham, our science teacher) there were pictures in the yearbook that were in it. But some were REALLY funny, but the last one was Mr. Pham, scarfing down a brownie or cupcake or something and he had all this stuff all over his face and we were cracking up.

Mr. Pham is da cooliest.

I AM PART OF THE "SAVE WG_101'S TOPIC" MOVEMENT!!

I probbably already posted this but...

On the last day, we had a basketball game. I was between the school team and the teachers o_O

At the tossup, it was completely silent. Like... SILENT. So me and seven of my friends stood up and screamed at the top of our lungs

"GO BRENDON URIE!!!"

And sat back down.

So many weird looks xD

[SIZE=12pt]A kid came up to me and asked if he could play my Trombone.. xD The kid was around...4? It was soo cute. =)[/SIZE]

Freddy asked to hold my case, I let him. He said he thought it would be heavier..

Lesson:

I kept messing up on a song, I had to play "eb,C,D." I messed up. xD

I played G when I was supposed to play D..o_O even though they are still 4th postition, I made it sound like a G(High).... xD

Mr.Hanna told me all the other trombones(Scott,Ryan and Brian) were STILL on book one..Like me.. o_O Me:Really??O_O Mr.Hanna:Yeah.

Mr.Hanna didn't know where the light switches were in the auditorium. So he was searching in the dark for a new Mouthpiece! xDDD (Which got my grandma Po'd.)

Mr.hanna was singing "Twinkle,Twinkle Little Star" because we were filling in notes that were supposed to be Star Search. The mystery note was G! (Everybody:Gasp?)

Oh and you guys want to know something really cool what I did?? I KNEELED IN DIRTY WATER!!! woo. And it was like...Gray and black water!

I AM PART OF THE "SAVE WG_101'S TOPIC" MOVEMENT!! 

I probbably already posted this but...

On the last day, we had a basketball game. I was between the school team and the teachers o_O

At the tossup, it was completely silent. Like... SILENT. So me and seven of my friends stood up and screamed at the top of our lungs

"GO BRENDON URIE!!!"

And sat back down.

So many weird looks xD
You already said that. xD I could see me and Kaitlyn yelling "GO HUGH LAURIE" In that situation. xD

Recess:

Johnny was reminising about the old days in our school.... Johnny:I remeber when there was bushes behind the bench! I would always hide behind the bushes! (xD) and then he said there was a blance beam outside.. o.o Johnny:I used to think I was so cool on the playground... I don't remeber why... xD

Johnny went on the playground euipment! You should have seen me trying not to laugh. Thora:Skadi! Look at Johnny... Me:No*giggles* Then I burst ou laughing.

Oh yes. I just remembered something!

This boy in 4th period couldn't stop laughing. So Mechmech (The teacher) came to the back (He sat in the back near me and his friends) And got him to the white board. Then Mech drew a HUGE Smiley face in marker on the board. He said "OK Avery, laugh to the Smiley face." So then the WHOLE class started to laugh. And when Mech wasn't looking Breyon went to the board and erased the Smiley face which got Mechmech mad and told Avery to sit by himself. But it was still hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back