Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheheh!! =D

Like almost the whole class looked surprised and laughed when this happened!!!

I will roleplay for you guys to understand more....Ok here i gooo!!! =]

Guy#1:Hey stop that!!!

Teacher(sub):What is the problem here?

Guy#1:Joshua (guy#2) Keeps on telling me weird things and keeps on touching his nuts!!!!

Guy#2:No I didnt!!!! ;)

Guy#1: :huh:

Teacher:Ugh.... B)

Hahaha everyone laughed it was so pooping funny!!! XD

We were switching classes today(we switch outside)(p.s.im in elementary)and we saw 2 boys running out Mrs. Barr's back door. It turned out they were cutting class. My teacher was like ">=O Get back here Lucas and Jordan!" she dropped her clip board and threw off her badge and went flying after them. She was fast in high heels, but they got away. The police found them at five o' clock at some hotwings place near Kroger hiding under a table xDDD. They had to walk around for a week with police men following them. They were armed, too! Try to imagine a kid getting tazed by a police man at school! Ha, now that would be funny!

Sock hop's today. I'm wearing a black blouse, a poodle skirt, a long blonde wing, and silver shoes. I'm gonna win first prize at the costume contest! On the negative side, my friend whom I was going to dance with, Mason, threw up today. So he can't come. I'm gonna be dateless T_T On the positive side, if we get a note from our parents saying we went to the Sock Hop we don't have to do our homework! Wahoo! Well, catch y'all tomorrow.

We had to make a tabloid story for our table parter in Adventures In Computers. I told Tara that I wanted to be bitten by the said to be staged vampires from Fall Out Boy's video for A Little Less Than Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me". Then the police shot me with a tranquilizer and I was found in a nearby field the next morning.. Then taken to Area 51. :3

You would like it her in Area 51.

Pear Liberal Studies is going to have his trainging here.

I will teach him how to be a ninja.

There were these random 7th grade boys following me and Tori around.

We names the Mr. Herbert and Seamus.

xD

Morning:

Well...There's cute boy, named Michael..Well he's SUPER skinny, and he wore shorts today..I was so scared. So was Thora.

Thora got her Spanish Textbook and started speaking Spanish. o___o I was all wtf.

Hallway:

I checked out Michel again.

LA:

I told Amanda that we should go to the RedBird Rally again. She said yes. I asked her if she had her RRR clapper. She said its lost. I told her "The one you STOLE from Scott?" She sais yes. xD Me:Goooood memories... Remember at the RRR when you sat next to scott then I asked you if we could switch seats?" xDDD So random.

Health:

Mr.Leto was talking and my highlighter was nearby Steve. Steve saw and tossed it over to my binder... Gabby was all "What the heck was that for Steven?" Steve:I don't know.. :|

xD

Rage against the highlighter?

Lunch:

A Bee was nearby me and Amanda. We got scared. We were eatting outside.

Amanda named the bee Jeff. xD

Jay asked Amanda if we had any SS HW. Amanda:How should I know? Find it out yourself. Me:AIR FIVE AMANDA!!

Steve did that SKADI!~ Thing. I thought for some reason he was mad at me. o__o So that made me happy. This time Thora heard it and she was laughing. xD

Georgia didn't follow the "Red undershirt over a white/black top" rule. o_o Thats what Michael,Scott,Alex and Marcus were wearing. No, that's not our school uniform. I think it has to do something w/ sports. But its not spirit week yet. o___o

Hallway:

I talked to Mr.Hanna about my Jazzie Audition. Amanda said something random to Mr.Hanna. She proclaimed today was Random Day. Mr.Hanna:WatermelonBanna. Amanda:YAY!! xD

The band and chorus have a combined song. o___o

Sci:

Jay #2 was talking about Metamorphic rocks, Dr.B asked him what it is like.. Jay2:*Thinks* Dr.B:Michelangelo used this in his works. Me:[MICHELANGELO?! ] xDD

Michelangelo is Michel.

Monday's band lesson:

I forgot this! Its AWESOME. I thought Scott mumbled "Cookies" while looking at the percussion instruments! xD

Thora's Hallway:

Thora saw Michelangelo[Michel]. He held the door for her, and she said thanks, and he forgot to say Your Welcome. She said he looks mean, me:HOW DOES HE LOOK MEAN!?! D^:<

2 weeks ago's band practice:

George said Peter just got elected as Woodwind sect. leader because he can play Hips Don't Lie on Clarinet. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend who I will call 'A' hates pink. So one day in science class, I put pink ink on her homework and she screamed really loud in the middle of class.

Then we started talking about how you could barbeque and egg. And when we were talking about it, it was during a speech the teacher was giving. After 5 minutes we looked around and found everyone staring at us. Lol. xD;

Me got moved today! (Yay no more sitting next to boys!) Sabrina dumped Mason so he doesn't have a girlfriend now! At afterschool we have this Y program we went to today and Heather brought a stopwatch. I told everyone to run around the play ground and see who got the best time. Heather did. 14 seconds and 72 nano seconds. We did karate at the Y thing. Also my class won a field trip to Jumpin' JellyBeans for a pizza and ice cream party! It was awesome! Heather and I played Naruto in afterschool and I was Tenten, she was Temari, we were recanting their battle scene. Heather won obviously. So then she was Kakashi and I was Deidara and ran up to everyone and scream "Art it a bang, un!" and saying random sentences with "Un!" at the end. Then we got bored and played pirates. I ran after everyone being the pirate and saying,"Ye shall walk the plank! *gasping for air* As soon as I get done with my lunchbreak." I left down to the tree and began eating.

We're all psyched for middle school! I can't wait! Can someone tell meh what it's like? Trombone girl... you should know...*wink wink*

Me got moved today! (Yay no more sitting next to boys!) Sabrina dumped Mason so he doesn't have a girlfriend now! At afterschool we have this Y program we went to today and Heather brought a stopwatch. I told everyone to run around the play ground and see who got the best time. Heather did. 14 seconds and 72 nano seconds. We did karate at the Y thing. Also my class won a field trip to Jumpin' JellyBeans for a pizza and ice cream party! It was awesome! Heather and I played Naruto in afterschool and I was Tenten, she was Temari, we were recanting their battle scene. Heather won obviously. So then she was Kakashi and I was Deidara and ran up to everyone and scream "Art it a bang, un!" and saying random sentences with "Un!" at the end. Then we got bored and played pirates. I ran after everyone being the pirate and saying,"Ye shall walk the plank! *gasping for air* As soon as I get done with my lunchbreak." I left down to the tree and began eating.
We're all psyched for middle school! I can't wait! Can someone tell meh what it's like? Trombone girl... you should know...*wink wink*
Middle school is fun. A little hard.

Fun:

Band *Gags on Flute*

TRAVELING TO OTHER CLASSES!! woot.

Getting lost w/ Amanda for me

Boring:

In my opinion, I think American History is boring.

Middle school is fun. A little hard. Fun:

Band *Gags on Flute*

TRAVELING TO OTHER CLASSES!! woot.

Getting lost w/ Amanda for me

Boring:

In my opinion, I think American History is boring.
Um... okay. Not excited anymore D=

Um... okay. Not excited anymore D=
It's fun. You get to meet new people and not have the same teacher all day.

You'll be fine.

Well, there was this one time where I was taking off my sweatshirt and my tee shirt under it came off too! I didn't notice it for about a second, but once I did I put my shirt back on as quick as I could... :mellow: Hopefully no one saw anything...

Hallway:

I told Amanda I had good news and bad news...

Good News:

I FINALLY DID MAH SPANISH HOMEWORK!!! WOOT!!

Good/Bad news:

I didn't do my past Spanish Hw.

Bad news....

I Forgot to practice my trombone because I was cramming my Jazz Flute audition.

When I told Amanda the good news..She danced. o___o

LA:

Amanda drew me and Scott...Getting Married. I was so scared. She drew it in her notebook so I couldn't erase it! xDDD Me;Amanda, why is a Saxophone in the background[Those church seats..o__o]..?

Amanda:Isn't that what Scott plays? Me:No.

Hallway:

SCOTT HAS SUPER VISION!! He went down to tie his shoe, and he was away from the Jazz sign up sheet, and he randomly asked, "Skadi, your playing Flute?" o____o

I saw Michel. :Q

Band:

I thought this 6th grader's trombone case was mine. xDD

Taylor told me to assemble her clarinet. I was SO confused... xDD Taylor:Wow. Thats your trombone?! Me:Yes.. Here's the mouthpiece...Now what comes next? *Tries fitting on parts* No, not that one..Taylor? Can you halp? Taylor: [With my trombone] Is this how you do it? [she forgot to add the slide so there was just the bell and the mouthpiece was where the slide should be] Me:Er..No. Taylor:Here, have your trombone back.

Me:*Gets slide out of case* HOLY TREE! D: [i forgot to lock my slide, so it slid and went to 7th... o___o] Taylor:What? Me:I forgot to lock my slide. ;__;

Taylor: WANNA SWITCH SEATS?! MR.HANNA WILL NEVER NOTICE! Me:Yes he will... o___o Imagine, a Clarinet in the trombone section and a Trombone in the clarinet section.. O__o

Taylor carried my trombone to the stage..And tried playing it, without me noticing.. Me:I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER MOUTHPIECE TAYLOR! D^: I was sickened. Taylor wanted me to play her Clarinet, but then I realized there was a reed in the ligature[i couldn't tell if it were fresh or not, and I'd probably make a horrible sound] . Me:Er. No... :]

I had the comfeh seat.

Scott did the funniest thing.. He emptied his spit valve on Georgia's seat....Georgia plays Bari sax and it must take a long time to assemble, so Georgia didn't realize it and sat right on the spit! xDDDD Me,Scott and Alex were laughing.

We were playing "And the bells shall ring". Mr.Hanna said that not all of the trombones were playing..[Ryan forgot his trombone. >___>]

Brian:You gotta play...*Glares at me* Scott:Skadi was...

Scott sung into his trombone. o_o

Scott asked me if its alright to pull the stand up so he could see it better. Me:Its fine. :] Scott: If you can't see it, just tell me. Me:Its okay Scott, thanks.

Scott was hitting/smacking/poking Georgia. Then he[As in Scott] said "Sorry Skadi.." o___o

Mr.Hanna said he got something special for us..We were all surprised..

The special something???

[SIZE=27pt]A Eb CHROMATIC SCALE TEST[/SIZE] We didn't even learn it...So I was all "God, I'm gonna fail.." Me and Scott were so confused. We thought it meant relative positions.. [Ex: Eb is relative to Ab, they are both 3rd position] BUT, it meant relative like Sharp[#] or Flat.. [Ex: Ab=A#] ;___;

I just hope its not a grade. If so, I'll die.. If I get a bad grade.

SS:

Mr.Sacco called Jay #2 Scott. Him and Scott[Trombone Scott] look ALIKE. o_o

Moring:

I surprised everybody with my flute. Hayley[she used to play flute but quit because she did too many sports] and Taylor were all "OMFG!!!11 ITS YOUR FLUTE!!" Amanda was so happy that she got to see Christian[[mah flute] again.

I saw Peter. I asked him if he was doing Jazz. He told me his try-out was now, I wished him good luck, he said "Gracias", I forgot to say "Daynada[sp?]".. xD

LA:

I told Amanda that I was confident about my tryout.

She was so happy. I also told her I had GOTJ. Dhe was even happier. :]

Gym:

I.RAN.IN.BALLET.SHOES. AWESOME!! xDDD It was fun, I thought I would fall. xDD

Lunch:

I asked Amanda if she could ask her mommy if she could go to my after school tryout. I'd give her these rice snacks if so. Her mom said no... ;___; Amanda got the snack and was happy.

Roots and Shoots:

We had to pull weeds. Some had thorns on them...And I had a plastic glove on, and IT HURT! ;___;

Amanda got to rake out the dead plants in the pond. :3

I was w/ Carly and she told me a bee was following me.. It was a hornet...To be exact. I put on Sugar Cookie scented lotion so my skin wouldn't crack or dry..So it was attracted to that. I hated it. D:<

I got to rake out the plants from the pond. It was fun.

Math:

Colby asked Amanda if she could go over her house. Me:AMANDA CAN'T GO ANYWHERE AFTER SCHOOL!!! D:< Colby's probably scared now.

I thought Amanda's dad's name was Bob...Its Craig. Amanda:Bob is my grandpa. .___.

Hallway:

Michel was fighting w/ his friends or something...;___;

SS:

Steve told me not to steal "His" paper. o__o

Carly had glue on her fingers, and she wiped it on my paper. Me:OH! THANKS! What a GREAT gift... D:

Hallway:

I was wondering where to go for Jazz Audition..And this nice,6th grade boy [who played Flute] asked me where to go...Me:[Aww...So cute..]

*No, I won't go out with him even though he's cute.. :x * [He was the only 6th grader there, and he was the 2nd flute..]

Auditorium:

I SAW DREW...Saxophone Drew.

Georgia was staring at me, I was behind him..

Everrett[Marcus's older,nice and not annoying brother, he plays Clarinet] switched w/ Georgia because Georgia got "1" which meant he was first, but Everrett wanted to be first.. Me:[GEORGE IS A BIG BABY!!! D:< ]

Georgia was looking at me..Stalkerish. O_____O I was SO scared.

That Flute boy played a little for Peter.He didn't sound that bad. :]

That boy came up and asked me how long I've been playing. It felt interview ish.

"How long have you been playing?"

"I joined Band late, like in April..So I only played for a few months."

"Are you good?"

"I'm pretty good, I'm not excellent though! 8D"

Drew played his Sax so funny like.. He has his one foot on the seat and it looked like a hero pose...Only with a Hero playing a sax. xDD

My mom came into the auditorium so effin embarrasing. She told me not to be mean to her because..: Drew was behind me 2)Drew knows who my mom is. @____@ Big regret..

When somebody finishes, we can practice for a few seconds. So I didn't know this drummer was up on stage and I played. D^:

After Drew, It was my turn. =O

I was nervous and I played the F major Scale so jittery.. D: I remember it by heart though..

Mr.Hanna wanted me to play "Ain't Misbehavin'" TWICE... Why? I forgot the long notes... .__. Then I had to play a High Bb infront of everyone.

Foier[sp?] :

Me,Drew,Georgia and this dude were waiting for our parents...

I saw a can of peaches.. xP It was near the heater.

Drew and this dude were having this competition to see who could reach the "EXIT" sign w/ their hands. Drew's T-shirt was too short so I saw his boxers.... their red w/ blue plaid...tehe

Georgia just smiled. O______________O

*Has now Georgeophobia, a fear of George*

There was this van that said "OCUCPATIONAL TRAINING" So Drew was laughing and said" "My dad had to take OT."

This Dude:NO WAY DREW YOUR MOM GOT HERE BEFORE MY MOM?! Drew:Yeah! > :p

After School:

Thora said that Michel is as fat as Po from Kung Fu Panda. xDD Thora:THEN HE SQUASHES KEVIN AND SAYS "Skadosh!" xDD Me:Then Jamin is just standing there, then runs...Fear teh power of Michel. :3

Assemble:

We were watching this PowerPointPresentation... It was about Africa. Ethan said "The kids just sat there more for an hour, the only time they got up was when a Scorpion came....Then a lil girl threw a rock at it and all sat down." xD

Saw Michel.. He wore jeans. So chubby. >w<

Hallway:

Georgia was walking into band class w/ his sax strap on. o__o

Band:

Whenever Ryan plays a super low note, Marcus pretends its a fart. xD

We finished "As The Dawn Breaks"!! > : D Our band is awsum and your isn't... :3

I got my Eb C. Scale. D: I got a.... 6/14... ;____; I wanted to die.

Alex pressed Scott's water valve when Scott was playing. xP

The trumpets got their seats messed up...What can I say? Their TRUMPETS... <_< [Not saying all trumpet players are brain less. Mnmztama is a smart one. :3]

Hallway:

Thora told me she saw her "Husband", Georgia... [George isn't really her hubby, He beat her at checkers in 4th grade...So she thought he had a crush on her because he always wanted to help.... 8D]

Lessons:

Dundundun..GEORGIA WAS THERE!!! EVERY ONE HIDE!!!111 xD

Scott was talking bout band nicknames... Michael's was Harry Potter[Michael is bristish..]. xDDD Georgia:Random comeback, Scotti. >|

Scott thinks the Baritone Sax sounds gross. I highly disagree. :)

Mr.Hanna was telling us who will and who won't be as good as him...

Georgia: Until HS.

Clarinets:They'll NEVA be as good as him.

Flutes:Soon.

Saxs: Maybe.

8D

Georgia was smiling at me.. O____o [For more info, please look at my last post, which was Friday.]

Mr.Hanna had to play the Horn part[in Amazing Grace], and Georgia was doing a thumbs down symbol. xD Mr.Hanna said he isn't very good at brass...He owns a Tuba. The only woodwind he wasn't good at was the Baritone Sax.

The Horns were playing too loud, so Georgia yelled "FRENCH HORNS!!!!SHUT UP!!!!" xDDD

Mr.Hanna wanted me to play Concert High D 1st..I fail on high notes, thats why I want to play Tuba[and for its rich sound.]

Scott's Water valve was full of spit, so he spook and spit poured out. XP

SS:

Brass players get this "ring" around their mouth from the MP. I had that. xDD

LA:

I called Amanda "Mom" by accident.. xD

Lunch:

Me and Taylor had the same lunch. xDDD

Sci:

We were doing this tempature experiment. The experiment was to see how warm/cold the room is. So we had to wear these dorky goggles. D:

Peter was acting like a nerd. Peter: [somethingnerdyish] *Pushes goggles w/ pointer&* Huhuhuhha.. o__o

Zaylan was too. Zaylan:Nose spray... :] *Pretends to put some up nose* AGGHHH!!! MY NOSE!! OVERDOSE!!! xDD

To goggles were so heavy... ;__; On my face, course.

SS:

Me and Peter are partners. =O

I was writing down a question, so I didn't remember the whole question..So I looked off Peter's Notebook...[silence] Peter:What? Did you say something? Me:Um..No. 8D

After School:

I saw the Marching Band.... <3

And this dude had a silver trombone[OMFG111!!! *Steals* *Gets shot* *Is in Hospital*], and was spinning it like a flag. xDD

Yesterday's Band Prac:

Peter yelled "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" To Alex. Alex didn't even touch him. xD

This was so funny, and it happened today.

I was in Language Arts - Reading, where the teacher is like, seriously sarcastic. (Most of my teachers have a crazy amount of sarcasm.)

There was a mosquito following the teacher around as she was passing papers out, then it came and started buzzing at my face. So, I freaked out and clapped it in between my hands, so it died.

Me: *clap* *shakes mosquito off hands* YES!

Teacher: Did you get it?

Me: Yep.

Teacher *with sarcasm*: Good job. Now go wash your hands.

It was funny.

And today in Social Studies, our weird teacher who ALSO has sarcasm, he passed back our tests and he went over them, there was one question about who helped the Pilgrims or whatever it was, he said how one kid put down "Sasquatch", which was the Indian word for "Big Foot", so he was like "Oh, so big foot helped out the pilgrims, and they had a nice Thanksgiving dinner-NO." XD It was soooo funny.

In Japanese today I was sitting down doing nothing considering our teacher had stopped talking. Naynay suddenly turned towards me and said,

"Pshh."

Then of course I responded using my annoying, natural valley girl talk which I don't even try to do, "Lyk, yes?"

"We should go together..to the Sanrio store."

"Yes, should we meet up there?"

"No." then she fell silent for a moment.

A few seconds later she screamed loudly, "We should carpool to save the environment!"

That really got everyone's attention, speacialy' Kenji's.

Poor boy..

ilnn~

Morning:

Me,Michael[That cute boy that was wearing those shorts],Thomas and Thora found pictures of ourselves when we were in 4th grade! O____o

I saw this boy named Adian...He moved[ I iz happy. He WAS a boitch.]. So we were surprised that Ms.Tengood still had the pictures! 8D I mean, were all in 7th grade so that was...3 years ago. It would be even scarier if they had the 1st grade stuff. o_o

Hallway:

Amanda want to see if she was good for the runway... Me:With your posture...I don't think so! 8D

Spanish:Steve was bein nasty to Jay. Ms.Z:Steve...What did you have for breakfast? AntiFreeze? Steve:Nope. Waffles. :3 xDD

Lunch:

I gave Amanda $2 to buy a Meatball sub...She just gave me a nickel. xD

Math:

Amanda was talking about SmartBoards...And that Ms.Hallahan should have one. Me:Mr.Hanna should have one! THAT WOULD SO OWN,RIGHT? Amanda;YEAH!

Sci:

I was working on something, and Taylor was in the hallway so she was all "HI SKADI!!" O___o

Hallway: I was walking near Taylor's class...And she did the creepiest smile, eva. xDD

SS:

My partner was Zaylin...

Our skit:

Zaylin:

Joe[His pretend son] got a bad grade on his test...Now I'll abuse him.

Me:

Why would you do that?

Zaylin:

Because I'm British. xDDDD [Zaylin isn't really british]

Monday's Band Prac:

Mr.Hanna asked us,Trombones,what position C is..Its 6th. Then he asked the trumpets...Jake: -- Billy:7th.[He's a TRUMPET. He was talking about trombone positions!]. Everybody:WTF?! xDDD

Scott: BILLY! Those are TROMBONE POSITIONS!

Mr.Hanna told us,trombones, something...About a positon. George:Yeah trombones... Its [insert position here plzthx]! Scott:George.Shut up. YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY TROMBONE. Scott has a short temper.

Mr.H said we could try out Tuba nearby next week. zomg,

Pink Craze:

I would've claimed it. 8D

And the street I live near by...You see one house has "McCain" signs...Well...The house ACROSS from it has Obama signs! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back