Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not really funny, just fun for me ;D
Well I usually go during 7th and 8th grade choir to practice my bass clarinet, because I got in a special honor band thingie. 8th grade was testing, so there was about 10 7th graders. Anyway I was asking my BD (also CD) if there was a "trick" to playing high notes on a bass clarinet. It was only my 5th time playing, and I needed help. She is showing me when all of the sudden, this preppy girl drags out her baritone and starts playing obnoxious notes -.-;; I got mad. Later on, I was playing the Piano parts xD My friends were pushing buttons and stuff. Haha fun ;D
Rofl. As I told you, we had this girly Baritone. -.-; She was so feminine. OwO [she talked like a complete girly girl.]

In the 8th grade band they have this jock who plays Baritone. ._. [i had a dream that he quit band, and woke up all worried.. XD]

~

Hallway:

I asked Taylor to give me her most honest opinion. I asked her if she could hear me when I have my special part with George: NO. D:< -Is gonna KILL George.. Or his Bari Sax..-

Lunch:

I saw Drew like 10 times. <3

Hallway:

I heard Drew talking to some guy, and he said something about a prositute. O_O

Sci:

I asked Thomas if he could hear me, and he said NO. D:<

I SWEAR! I will get George! D:<

Hunter was talking to me today, and I raised my hand and screamed, "HUNTER IS VERRRBAAALLLY RAAPING MEEEEE" and everyone turned around... xD The teacher didn't hear though. xD

There was a guys cup on the floor.. o.o Brandon picked it up and put it in his pocket.

I was talking to Michael, and the teacher was like, "We will go as soon as KAT AND MICHAEL STOP FLIRTING."

I nearly collapsed in laughter. xD

Hunter was talking to me today, and I raised my hand and screamed, "HUNTER IS VERRRBAAALLLY RAAPING MEEEEE" and everyone turned around... xD The teacher didn't hear though. xD
There was a guys cup on the floor.. o.o Brandon picked it up and put it in his pocket.

I was talking to Michael, and the teacher was like, "We will go as soon as KAT AND MICHAEL STOP FLIRTING."

I nearly collapsed in laughter. xD
YOU COPIED ME. xDDDD I know, I'm genius.

Today, J talked to me again in theatre, and I screamed, "NO. I TOLD YOU BEFORE. I VALUE MY VIRGINITY." And he screamed back, "SHUT UP." And the teacher started laughing. Later, he tried to tell me something again. It was like:

Me: "No, you CANNOT lick me there."

J: "If your gonna do this every time I talk to you, I'm just not going to talk to you."

Me: -Scoff- "Are you BREAKING UP with me?"

J: "What?"

Me: "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

-Teacher stares-

J: -TurnsTowardTeacher- "B*tch is CRAZY."

Me: "YOU LOVED ME. Never forget that. I loved you back, and now, my life has no purpose, since you are not in it."

J: o_O

Me: "Good bye, my love." -RunsOutOfRoomScreaming,ThenTripsAndFallsOnFace-

I just love sexually harassing him xDDD

Choir (CD= Choir Director):

Me: -Very,VerySleepy-

CD: Phoebe. What is the key after the transition in measure -SomeNumberThing-

Me: -Yawn- Huh? What? Oh, I dunno, I was sleeping, because you are so dull you manage to make my joy and purpose of life boring.

CD: xDDDDD

Me: HEY. At least I'm one-hundred percent honest.

CD: (still) xDDDD

Today me and my friend have witnessed a kid doing nazi-like marching movements, and so I ran up to him and asked him if he was either a ninja or a nazi. He looked at me like I was crazy and didn't answer. So we spent the rest of the lunch period stalking him and watching his every move...!

Jonathon didn't talk to me today.... :D

I "accidently" pushed a nerd onto a table and he squealed like a pig. It was hilarious.

One more thing, I had a mental breakdown in math.

Kid: (Says something, not sure what it was, but it had something to do with the word "emo")

Me: DID YOU JUST CALL ME EMO?

Kid: (Does laugh-scoff thing) No.

Me: I AM NOT EMO.

Kid: (All not nice and stuff) Do you even know what emo IS?

Me: Well YEA. (Then, I tried to explain it, with hand motions, which was failed, and ended with me screaming something about gay people and eating puppies.)

Kid: Huh?

Kid 2: What?

Kid 3: What is she talking about?

(Everyone stares at me. And I mean EVERYONE)

Kid 2: That was loud Phoebe.

Me: ARGHDAMMIT. (Starts laughing really hard, bangs head on desk.)

Teacher: Phoebe, are you okay?

Kid 3: Oh sure, she's fine, she's just having a mental breakdown.

Me: (Laughs harder, falls on floor, curls in a ball, rolls around.)

Teacher: You shouldn't be doing that. Get in your seat.

Kid: What the hell....?

Other kids: xDDDDD

Kid: This is why I don't get into arguments with people like her.

Kid 2: Awwww.... Phoebe is so adorable.

Kid: o_O

Me: OKAY, OKAY, I'm done, I'm done. (Still giggling and gasping for breath, crawls into desk.)

Kid: (Mumbles something.)

Me: (Repeats entire episode of laughter and insanity)

Teacher: O_O

Kids: xDDDDD

That happened for the first twenty minutes of class, until my mom picked me up and took me to the orthodonist. My math teacher thinks I'm mentally unstable.

Spanish:

Tom was back. <3 Except he has a bad cough. </3 Poor thing.

Lunch:

They were playing ghetto muisc, like rap, and I dared Thora to go ask Scott if he likes the music. xD Me: I'll give you a qaurter! Wait, I dun have one. *Looks throught wallet, and finds AC:WW* I'LL GIVE YOU ANIMAL CROSSING! xDD

I brang my bass clarinet out during music class. Emily, my friend brang our her sax out too. I played a really really really low note xD The "Musically challenged" people in music class thought it was a sailboat xDDDDDDD

Not really funny but it's something...

Well, in Spanish yesterday we were making up fake "IDs". (New name, age, and hobbies) I couldn't come up with a name so I put down Sasha because my mom said she wanted to name me that. The teacher saw it as he was walking around . Now he keeps calling me Sasha and everbody else by their real name for the most part.

Today and yesterday he kept saying it. Everybody was looking around with confusion. This one guy was like "Your name's Sasha? o_O"

He perfectly knows it isn't though.

I don't mind though. Sasha's a cool name. x3

not that fuuny, but it happened today and to me it was:

I'm the milk girl (yeah, the milk girl ^_^ ) at my school with 2 other people, and every Wednesday we have to empty like, 10 baskets of milk into the fridge before school, and usually we are late for class. So I came to school yesterday and forgot that it was milk day, so I'm like "Holy shpit I'm gonna be late for milk!! poor kennedy and ruthie all alone!" so I run over there, and I decided to make a big entrance, so I'm sliding down the halls going "da da da da da da..." and I get into the room and I scream "HERE I AM! DA DA DA DAAAA!!'

to my surprise, it was only the janitor in there.....

:( :)

Well it was at a school event.

My ex Form teacher [a male] had his top off to go for a swim and I needed to get a photo so I stole a camera and ran up to him screaming 'Mr.G, Give us a pose' so he did and now i'm a hero.

We had 2 tests today.

Lee, Richard & I were twirling our pens.

Ms Conry asked about our friends.

I said "x. N e o n and cluck_cluck_chicken and illiey12."

People were like "what?"

AWESOME! I've been named!

Today my mate did something i've seen FeeBee do in a vid and I said with out thinking 'You had such a FeeBee moment right then' and then they asked who FeeBee is and I just told them 'My mate from Texas' and I saw they wanted to asked me more but didn't.

One more thing, I had a mental breakdown in math.
Kid: (Says something, not sure what it was, but it had something to do with the word "emo")

Me: DID YOU JUST CALL ME EMO?

Kid: (Does laugh-scoff thing) No.

Me: I AM NOT EMO.

Kid: (All not nice and stuff) Do you even know what emo IS?

Me: Well YEA. (Then, I tried to explain it, with hand motions, which was failed, and ended with me screaming something about gay people and eating puppies.)

Kid: Huh?

Kid 2: What?

Kid 3: What is she talking about?

(Everyone stares at me. And I mean EVERYONE)

Kid 2: That was loud Phoebe.

Me: ARGHDAMMIT. (Starts laughing really hard, bangs head on desk.)

Teacher: Phoebe, are you okay?

Kid 3: Oh sure, she's fine, she's just having a mental breakdown.

Me: (Laughs harder, falls on floor, curls in a ball, rolls around.)

Teacher: You shouldn't be doing that. Get in your seat.

Kid: What the hell....?

Other kids: xDDDDD

Kid: This is why I don't get into arguments with people like her.

Kid 2: Awwww.... Phoebe is so adorable.

Kid: o_O

Me: OKAY, OKAY, I'm done, I'm done. (Still giggling and gasping for breath, crawls into desk.)

Kid: (Mumbles something.)

Me: (Repeats entire episode of laughter and insanity)

Teacher: O_O

Kids: xDDDDD

That happened for the first twenty minutes of class, until my mom picked me up and took me to the orthodonist. My math teacher thinks I'm mentally unstable.
I've done that sooo many times it's not even funny.

In theatre, This guy J kept touching my hair and shoulders, So I threw my hand in the air, and screamed, "MS.-TheatreTeacher'sName. J IS THREATENING ME IN A MANNER THAT COULD BE INTERPRETED AS SEXUAL." And J was like "What....? Am not." And Ms.-TheatreTeacher'sName- was like, "J. Stop Touching Phoebe in a sexual manner." And he was like "I AM NOT." And I was like xD Then, he started whispering something to me, and I screamed, "SHUT UP. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX IN THE JANITOR CLOSET WITH YOU." And he was like "Oh please! I did not just ask you to have sex in the janitor closet with you." And the teacher was like xDDDD
I remember when I was younger and did that heaps.

It became so common it lost its funny and I tried to bring it back and the teachers made a no screaming rape or public accusation of sexual content and it was sad.

When we go on camp they do a confidence activity where they take you out of your tent in the middle of the night and last year I woke up when they were carrying me and started to scream rape and woke everyone in the campsite up. This year i'm gonna let them take me and when they leave me in the forest [Yes. They kidnap you and leave you in the forest to build confidence] I will wait a while then start screaming rape at the top of my voice and then try to sue them for personal space invasion. Oh yes, I wanna sue my teachers.

After school today was hilarious.

This random girl called Hannon was laughing at my friend and I found her laugh so funny that I cracked up laughing and fell on the cement laughing. Then everyone started laughing and my friend got me on video. Then a few moments later (when I finished laughing), my friend kept saying ''Wack'' so I just blurted out ''Wacky Wizards'' and everyone fell to the floor again.

Oh yesh, we're very strange kids compared to the rest of my school.

Economics. We were learing about business assets and my teachers like 'You girls have all got assets' and before he said anymore I couldn't resist saying 'I've got two assests. One here and one here' pointing at my chest and we all laughed and he frowned at me.

I brang my bass clarinet out during music class. Emily, my friend brang our her sax out too. I played a really really really low note xD The "Musically challenged" people in music class thought it was a sailboat xDDDDDDD
The Trombones sometimes make sailboat noises.

Or pedal tones... Or farting noises to the boys... but I call em pedal tones because I'm a girl. xD

Scott thinks the Bari. Sax sounds bad, I really love hearing George standing out in the sax. section, just not when he covers me up... [ Er.. ^.^; ]

ROFL@musically challenged people. *coughbriancough*

I <3 low notes, yeah, we pwn. We can play down to low E. >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back