Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During French, two people (JW and JF) were beating eahc other with a duotang. Then JF sat down and JW said "Awww, do you want Allie to hug you now?" So I was all "EW! DISGUSTING!" Then JF beat him some more. Then JW was like "Allie and JF sitting in a tree..." So I started beating him, too. xD

Also during French, me and two people (S and C) were talking. S and W were randomly like "PETE WENTZ!" and started saying a whole bunch of random stuff about Pete Wentz. Now they keep calling me Pete Wentz, and during gym they would be like "PETE WENTZ! PASS THE BALL!" Then during computers, N was yelling my name to try and talk to me, then C was like "Call her Pete Wentz!" Then N signed on MSN and was like "HEY PETE WENTZ!" xD

Two people were trying to ask every single teacher in the school if they ever wanted to be a ninja as a kid xD

i was eating smarties in class, and my teacher said

"alex! put those away!"

and i was all like,

"huuh?"

"the smarties!"

and i was all like

"oh, sorry, did you want one?" and held it out.

and ally was all like

"thank her for offering!"

and he was all like

"no."

the end.

We had a ski trip yesterday. This one person in my class kept following me around the ski hills, so when I saw him I would yell "STALKER!" Then he would accuse me of being in love with Pete Wentz o_O Then the next day, I was like "Is your best comeback for everything I say 'Pete Wentz'?" Then he said "Yep, pretty much. Knock knock. Who's there? Pete Wentz. AHAHA!" Just so you know, he does that becuase I'm a FOB fan xD

There is a new kid in my class today, and he was shy so he wasn't talking. All the guys were trying to get him to talk, then five minutes later he was like "*points at me* You, shut up!" Then everyone was like "Aliie already got pwned by a new kid!" xD

Everytime I pass through the stair doors or locker room doors I try and close them on my friends but they only have handles on one side so I was pulling it shut but the window part. But these doors are slow so it wouldn't close. When it was close I was laughing at my firend that she couldn't get through and she just opened the other door.... :)

In my school the classroms have these little windows on them, My friend was about to leave the room and go to his next class so I decided when he was about to open the door I would jump right in front of the window and scare the crap out of him, I hid under the window and noticed that he was coming closer so I leaped out in front of the window, well it turns out as soon as I jumped in front of the window my friend opened the door and it slammed right in my face... :D

Guess the jokes on me. :D

During Language Arts, the person who sits beside me kept drawing hearts on my desk with 'Allie Wentz' inside them. He really needs to stop with the FOB jokes xD

We have Reading Buddies in Grade 3, and they gave us Valentines. The person beside me ripped off a picutre of a poutine from some French booklet, and wrote 'Happy Valentines Day! 2:D!!1' (Yes, he used chatspeak. The two is the smiley's hair xD) Then he gave his Reading Buddy the card, and the kid was like "Screw that!" Then everyone was saying he got owned by a little kid xD

This is really random but in the middle of the day, I was going to the nurse because I wasn't feeling well and when I was walking past the lockers, there was a guy sitting in the one next to mine. I was like o_o;;

Today, somebody was crying so Mrs.B went out to check and all the sudden all of us laugh! Our new student, Eric said "Wouldn't it be funny if that person(who was crying) got hit by a bowling ball?"

During French, the person beside me was making more FOB jokes. He was like "THIS AIN'T A SCENE, IT'S A..." For the whole class xD

During Gym, we were playing dodgeball so I threw the ball at my friends and she SCREAMED. xD

In social studies, we were doing something about the Articles of Confederation... My group ended up talking about Runescape and Yu Gi Oh. Hah. The teacher walked up and saw that we had finished our worksheet, but we just kept talking for a while before we actually saw him. xDD

^^ The Articles sucked...ha. Haha. We just ended that unit.

Anyways, in art, me and my friends tried to have a four person mosh pit. It didn't work out too well, and we sat down after a second of moshing.

This isnt exactly at school..but it kinda is. Last year on one of the last days of the school year all the year sixes and their parents went out for dinner, then we went into another room in the place(Its called the Southern Cross Club) and it was like the club room, there was DJ stuff, a disco ball and it was giant! My five friends and I decided that we were going to do our air-band in front of 40 kids, their parents and all our teachers. So when the DJ(Aka Mr Kinch, my teacher) put on Welcome To The Black Parade, he was like "This song is dedicated to Liz and her friends, where are you girls?" and we all went up and did it! Sooo much fun! When we air-band, we pretend to be the band who plays the song. I was Gerard, Emily was Ray, Clare was Mikey, Nancy was Frank and Leah was Bob. Everyone started moshing, to the horror of the teachers, and we were jumping around, all the parents were taping us! It was the best! When we finished the other teacher who was DJing(Miss Najdecki) was like "Give it up for The Squircle!(Yeah, random name. But its our group)" and we ran off the stage and everyone was cheering. Good times..

^ It sounds better than 4 idiots moshing in the front of the art room for a second...

This is...another art story. Since all the funniness happens in art.

Well today, we made up ryhming names for each other. Mine was hard, but Nicole figured it out... Also today, after I finished making my fish hooks out of paper, I pretended to start drumming and whatnot. Then Nicole started singing Tonight, Tonight. It doesn't sound funny....but it was.

And then last week we randomly broke out into song. We were singing the Barney song that goes 'I love you, you love me...'

And we practiced walking like penguins for 'Walk Like A Penguin Day' which everybody re-remembered.

If you read my posts, you know the person who sits beside me is all "You is in love with Pete Wentz!" So today during French class, he made something else up. According to him, I'm cheating on Pete Wentz for Patrick Stump xD

At the beginning of the year, we had to fill out a class list with qualities of the people beside their name. My teacher wrote down what people wrote beside your name on a peice of paper, and one person got 'spunky' and someone else got 'champ' xD

In a few days, we have to dissect cow hearts for health. We were told to rate ourselves on how well we would probably handle the dissection on a scale of 1 to 10. Because me and my friends are apparently all squeamish, I rated myself a 4, T rated herself a 3, and R rated herself a 1.5. [Doesn't sound funny but it was when it was said out loud.]

At lunch, someone at my table put salt on their ice cream and ate it. He also dipped his fries in ice cream, and his ice cream in ketchup. o_O; Oh yes, I just love the new lunch seating...

In Language Arts, we ended up talking about the Klondike Gold Rush (we're starting The Call of The Wild), and everybody said, "Klondike Bar!!" and sang the slogan all together. xDD Then she gave us Klondike Bars and made us watch a video about the Gold Rush...

In PE, we were told to get in groups and make up a game. They showed us the equipment we would be able to use... So we were like, 'We NEED to use that huge rainbow ball.. AND SCOOTERS. =D Now we just need an ingenious game use them with...' Then an eighth grader came in and Sue said "You're just in my imagination, aren't you?..." and he said "Oh, yeah... Totally." Then we started poking him and asking why he was solid if he was all in our heads. It was weird and yet we found this, somehow, hilarious. ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
I have these, like, every day...

In art, we were talking about dyeing our hair over summer, and I was like "I'm getting random hot pink streaks!" Nicole is getting red and gold, Sara gets lime green, and Sofie is getting blue. I don't know why it was funny...it just was.

Also in art, all four of us (Sara, Sofie, Nicole, me) were wearing skinny jeans, and Nicole was the only one not wearing ballet flats, so we started 2 clubs. When Joe came in I was all like "ARE YOU WEARING SKINNY JEANS OR BALLET FLATS!!??" really loud. It was just really funny to ask a guy.

In PE, yesterday, we were walking around the outside field, and there was a glove. We started playing 'glove soccer'.... It was totally fun.

This isnt funny, just strange. In religion class we were practicing for a mass. My friend Emily and I didnt have anything to do cause we weren't going to be at school for it. So we decided to write some lyrics for our band. That doesnt sound bad, but the lyrics were about murder and drugs..

one day i was at school and at reccess two boy were peeing in bushes and a bug bit them on the but one of them was my boyfriend they got supended bot still LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back