Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I came back from winter break and I opened my locker and found a christmas tree in my locker. Drop dead serious. XD

Oh My Gosh.

Uhmm...

Last year before Summer holidays (it was December), my teacher gave all of us these super easy (for me anyway) Santa English worksheets. I suddenly heard everyone laughing and so I looked up and saw Jordan grinning. He read out the passage again and pointed out all the "wrong" (you get what I mean) bits. So. Funny.

Social studies :

(A few days ago) Somebody stole Mr.DiTizio's paper and he got pi**ed off and said "Until I find out who it is you guys are staying here till lunch!" :p Then this kid, Matt, who's a trouble maker asked to get a drink, comes back into the class room and sneaks up to the paper bin XD

And also he tried to grind our teacher too o_o

Today Matt was talking about Mario and suddenly this quiet girl Kaylee said "Matt shut up!" XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Today in drama we had to improvise a short role play using a prop. Me and Laura got a golden box. It went like this:

Me: -walks in- Hey, this chocolate power is soooooo good

Laura: Wait, where did you get that box?

Me: Your room....why?

Laura: That box has my grandmother's ashes in, you bxtch

Me: Oh, I'm sorry......-empties imaginary ashes into mouth-

Larua: YOU BXTCH!

It was hilarious

My friends and I snuck a picture of a man in a bikini (don't ask!!! XDXD) in my other friend's locker, and when he opened it, his other friends were like, "Whoa! Manny! Is there something you need to tell us...?"

It was HILARIOUS. But he soon found out it was us, beccause we couldn't stop laughing...

well once me and my friend were acting like special needs ppl in band and every one would just stare at us and we would just laugh our heads off XD it was so funny :]

...Guess who finally found this topic after 13 days of hilarious stuff!?

Anyway, there's this snowball at school that Thomas made. So for a while, me, Jena, Brodie, Kyle, Ashton, and Scott were playing around on it and shoving each other off. So Brodie hugged it last week, and said "It's my ball." then at the same time, me and Jena shouted "YOUR SUCH A CDL!" then we hi-fived.

Then today, Me, Sasha, Indie, and Courtney were playing on the swings and I tipped over and got caught in the swing. I was swinging upside down and my hair was dragging in the snow. It was COLD!!

Oh Yeah. The day that school let out, we had a pot luck for Allison because it was her last day at the school. I took about 10 of everything, even the giant cookies. It took me an hour and a half to eat everything. So after it was over, the teacher had a lot of leftovers, and every time she asked who wants this I said "MEE!" so I got a lot of extra food. It was awesome.

Hello,

The girl was carrying books in her hands

and he shoelace was untied and she tripped and her stuff flew everywhere

and stuff that happened to me : i wasn't chewing gum but my psychopathic teacher swears i was and i was like "i'm not chewing gum" and he said yes you are and i was like leave me a lone and he was like but you're chewing gum spit it out, so i spit on the floor and i was like "you see?!?! no gum!!!"

Well, in Home Ec yesterday, me and Kyle were a little 'off' so I looked at him and said "You're new name is Jimmy-Jimmy" then a huge smiled appeared on his face, he enthusiastically said "HIYA STEVE!" So now we have this fake show called "The Steve and Jimmy-Jimmy show!" so we were acting a little stupid for a while. And today, we're still calling each other Jimmy-Jimmy and Steve. I wanted Indie to be Chad, but she refused and said "make me Jayne" so then I shouted "JEDI JAYNE!" so I guess Indie is out of the picture.

Gym:

Our volleyball went in a full trashcan ._.

Lunch:

Hannah went to get some napkins so I dumped my crumbled cheese its on her sandwich.

Then she went up again so this tie I took her juice box and put a piece of brownie in the straw. XD

Well, there was a huge rainstorm last night. So today, literally the whole Jr.High playground was flooded. Kyle and Thomas made a river to drain the playground, but none of us wanted that so we kept on kicking it in and Sam kind of made a vendetta against Kyle. But of course, every time we kicked snow in the river, Kyle fixed it. So then, David pushed Kyle into the river, followed by Thomas. Then a ninth-grade bystander picked up David and threw him into the flood waters. And since Mr.Acorn was on duty, he told us to 'carry on' and never watched us very closely.

Before that, Sasha noticed Sam studying the flood waters very closely. Not too long afterwards, Sam came over to us and said "There's money in there!" Which made me, Indie, and Sasha hop quickly off our swings and run over to where we seen Sam looking at the water. We found about six or seven dollars in change. I got one dollar, Indie got twenty cents, and Sasha got the rest. And us being thrilled with finding money, we never questioned why Sam never took the money.

lol, Ivana said "I'm proud to be Canadian!" and then Alex says "Im not." and then Stephen says "Aha, I was gonna say that" then I say "I'm not even Canadian :D " It was one of those you had to be there moments.. xD

I started High School today :)

My home group teacher is a total creep.

He told us to write with our own blood. And he's obsessed with eye contact. ''You don't give me eye contact, you go outside and let a dinosaur gobble you up. Understood?'' Scariest yet somehow coolest guy ever. I miss my Primary School teachers though.

Simone, Jen, Mehak and myself were shortening our names.

We now call Mehak ''Hak''.

In drama, we were playing 21, where you have to keep the ball in the air for 12 hits and when someone hit the ball to Becky, she swore and then hit my drama teacher in the head (Y).

At second break, Kelsey was pretending to stab people, and then she went to put the tip of the scissors in her mouth and someone knocked her and she cut her gum and it was bleeding LOL it was so gross and so funny. Everyone was like "HEY HAHA TAKE THAT KELS!"

And again in drama, we didn't need books and I brought mine in so my teacher was like "Alice why did you bring your book in?" and mine's a cool one with dividers and stuff so I was like "So i can do this -Grabs tab and rips book open "HA EVERYONE I DON'T NEED TO SEARCH FOR 57895789789 BOOKS I HAVE JUST ONE AND I GOT TO THE PAGE BEFORE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It was excellent :)

there's this courtyard at our school that's completely closed in, you can go in there by certain doors in the hallways and cafeteria. the doors usually open from the inside (of the school) but from outside (in the courtyard) the doors are locked. my friend gigi wanted to cut across as a shortcut, but i told her the door would probably be locked, so i held the door for her. after she tried to open the door on the other side, she realized it was locked and started walking back. i closed the door, locking her in the courtyard. it was really funny, but after a minute i let her back in. xD i was gonna pretend to run away, but that would be really mean.

We had this spelling game today before sport, and I got called up, and Matt and Jordan were yelling out GET IT WRONG LAYLA! OR ELSE I WON'T TALK TO YOU ON FACEBOOK AGAIN! and I'm yelling out YEAH RIGHT! then I had to spell my word (sympathy) :kusatchi: I got it right.

^ There's a Matt and Jordan in my class too xD

MY TEACHER. He's getting even weirder. He goes on about nothing.

''Setting goals is a long process. As is achieving the goal. Say I wanted a car, it'd take a while to do it. Well you know, the first car I ever had was a Falcon, then I sold it and bought another Falcon, then I sold that Falcon and bought another Falcon, and then I sold that Falcon and bought a Kia. The first thing you need to get a car is money. To get money you need a job. To get a job you need a resume. To get a resume you need an education. To get an education you need good parents. To get good parents you need to be lucky. To be lucky you need nothing. This means you need nothing to get a car.''

He makes the funniest impressions of people.

Simone was sitting there fiddling her pen, he was all ''OHYEAH I'M SIMONE AND I TOUCH MY PEN. AAAH SEXY PEN.'' I think I died of lol'ter. Ohyeah. Our school values are Integrity, Excellence, Respect and Responsibility. So the Mr Burgess (the teacher) was like ''our school values are Respect, Responsibility and Integrity''. Mehak butts in with ''AND EXCELLENCE!'' You just totally had to be there.

At lunch we were sitting around our little tree and Mehak told the funniest joke. ''What's a gate you can't walk into?'' ''A COLGATE!'' Colgate is toothpaste. I felt dead from how much I laughed at that.

At the end of the day we had this whole school activity where these two women came in and taught us this random dance. It was really confusing as this was a whole school thing and the school's kinda big. Georgia and I were so enthusiastic (NOTTTTTT) Strumming our mini air guitars ftw :)

In English some kid was in the corner of the room talking to himself, so Ms MacDonald asked him if he was talking to himself. He said no. Then he started talking again, and Ms MacDonald thought he was retarded so she stops the lesson and walks to the corner of the room and continues talking. xD

Oh, and in science I turned on the tap full blast when Ms Griffin was out getting some books for us. And Linda and I scratched stuff into the tables with out scissors. She drew a heart and I wrote 'MARSHY IS SO COOL'.

And during assembly we had to sing one of our school songs. And after we finished all these kids laughed. We had no idea why, but it was just so funny.

Lauren and I call this guy 'Purplehead', because he has purple hair. He's in year ten or something. But when we were walking in and out of assembly Purplehead looked at us. I think it's because I have red-purple hair too. And Lauren and I both have side fringes and layers. Then we saw Purplehead again at lunch and he looked at us again, and we just started laughing.

Also, in sport we were doing volleyball, so Linda and I were mucking around with the ball. She hit it and it hit the ceiling, I hit it and it hit the ceiling again, and Linda hit it to the ceiling AGAIN. And then it hit the wall and then some kid's butt. And I was spinning around and someone threw a ball at me and it hit my butt. It bounced off and Lauren was watching. She was literally peeing herself laughing.

There's so much more, but I can't be bothered typing it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tec was really funny.

This two guys where chasing eachother, and the teacher shouted at them.

One guy purposely pulled the dopiest face ever during the teacher's rant, we were all in stitches! xD

In my school singing lesson, I had to do a solo.

And the guy outside [buiding something I guess, he was wearing a yellow jacket will a helmet) was bopping along to me. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back