Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chorus:

I learned that when Ethan sings the Bass line, you can't hear him aganist the piano. ._.

Sci:

I told Thomas that we were getting new music tomorrow. o:

SS:

I had to close the window a little bit, and it was a bit heavy, so I just closed it and told Amanda not to tell anyone. xDD

Thomas was a Indian, and Amanda was a Settler. I had to recognize their problems, and make solutions... They weere argueing.. xD

We learned how guys get a boner in Sex Ed. xDDDDD

In Computers, I was finished my project, so I drew moustaches on random people that were on the slideshow. =]

A kid in Grade two walked up to us, dropped the F-Bomb, and threw a snowball at Natalia. xD

During French, Wyatt took Jacob's pencil, which causes him to bite Wyatt. So Wyatt goes all "Ew! Jacob germs!" And wipes his arm on Sam. So Jacob, who must be afraid of his own germs, goes "STEEL SKIN!" making everyone around him do the same. Sam finally catches Adam offguard, and she wipes it on him. Adam turns to put it on me, so I say steel skin. Adam gives up, and wipes it on Skylar. Skylar reaches over Kaitlyn's desk to wipe it in Travis, and Travis screams then runs out of his desk and yells "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

In Science, our teacher asks us if anyone knew where the right and left ventricle, and it figures that I'm the ony person with my hand up. Wyatt looks at me and goes "Figures that you're the one that wants to go to med school."

Okay, today, during lunch, I was flirting with this dude. Then, one of my friends told me he had a girlfriend. I was like, "WTF -hisname-? Do you want your girlfriend to hurt me?" And then he was just like, xP And I was like, "I'm going to bite you." And one of his friends was like, "You can bite wherever you want, baby." I was so funny. But now I hate him for not telling me he has a girlfriend.

In dance class, we had to learn to tap dance. I knocked over a table. The teacher laughed at me. It was kind of horrible.

^

xDDDDDD

During gym today, We are doing tumbling. And me, my friend and another dude were doing the pyramid.

My friend and me were on the ground. And the dude was on the top, So me and my friend decided to fall on the ground, So the dude fell.

And when he fell..He fell on us.

So when we got back to class people started rumors about us and I was all

"Dude >,<" And my friend was like."IGNORING...SHOOP DA WHOOP..LA LA LA L-Crap stop yelling in my ear!" Because they were yelling in her ear.

xDD

It was funny xDD

We learned how guys get a boner in Sex Ed. xDDDDD
In Computers, I was finished my project, so I drew moustaches on random people that were on the slideshow. =]

A kid in Grade two walked up to us, dropped the F-Bomb, and threw a snowball at Natalia. xD
xDD

Oh yeah, and me + Thomas were singing STAR WARS MUSIC! >:DD

Today before school.

Me: -looksreallysleepy-

KK: Phoebe, are you sick, hon?

Me: Nahhhhhh.....

KK: You don't look good. You look sick.

Me: Nah, I'm just trying to kick my caffeine addiction...

KK: Really?

Me: Yea... It's not going so well.... -head-desk-sleep-or-at-least-zoned-

KK: xD

Well, I realized that I am completely dependent upon caffeine. So I decided to stop drinking it. Yeah... It's harder than I thought.

In language arts, we started talking about hitting trees. Like with bikes and skiis.

I was like, "Well two years ago, my mom, my brother, his friend Gabe, and I were riding our bikes, and we were going to go to the lake." get there without busy roads, there is a bike route through the woods that's paved..."We were gonna take Hick's Tract so my mom took us to the back of the elementary school. It turned out that was hiking part of Hick's Tract. It was all down hill with blocks of wood in the ground to act as steps. My brother started screaming at me 'Stop!' It was a new bike and I forgot how to break with hand breaks and had to run into a tree to keep myself from completely injuring my self. And when I went back to school," let's call her Bree, "Bree called me broken arm girl for the rest of the year. I was like 'WTF your problem? Repeat after me...Ruby. Does. NOT. Have. A. Broken. Arm!!!' I only cut it swinging myself around the tree." I had gauze wrapped around two parts of my right arm for a few weeks.

Heaps happened today.

In EVS Maddy and me had a highlighter fight and its impossible to get blue highlighter off your face. I let her literally colour in my entire thigh with green pink yellow and blue highlighter and when we went into the pool for P.E everyone laughed at me and was like 'Hahaha, do you know you have highlighter on your leg?' and i'm like 'No, I hadn't noticed my entire thigh was fluro -sarcasm-'

My science teacher told us hes getting man boobs from 'swimming' in a pool of ostrogen since its an all girls school.

We watched the diary of Anne Frank and she got her period!

Lauren couldn't get her bikini on and it ended up completey weird.

Ash forgot her undies and had to go home in wet underclothes.

Theres more but i'm hungry and food has arrived.

Okayy.

Me: I just drew a rainbow scribble.

Kat: Which?

Me: Both

Amyy: It's sexy O:

Kat: *xD*

Me: YOU CAN HAVE IT IF YOU WISHES!!?!

Amyy: Yesss :3 but you do the wishing, because I am your fairy godmother..

Kat: Mine or hers?

Amyy: Vivienne's.

Kat: *mimes crying*

Me: Can I have a dinosaur?

Amyy: *opens store cupboard* OH MY GOD THERES A DINO IN HERE!!!!!

Me: Umm,

Amyy: It actually worked, it never does.

Kat: Let's raid the cupboard! *grabs random object*

Me: WTF, Katya?

Amyy: WTF, Katya?

Kat: Oh cr*p, it's a nappy... what are they doing here?

Amyy: Well you must have wished for them~

Me: xDDDD

Kat: SHUT UP FAIRY GODMOTHER!!!

Me & Amyy: WTF???????

History was hilarious, but awkward. Kaitlyn got our whole class thinking I'm dating Adam. xDD

Then I was talking to Kaitlyn, and he goes "Hey, I'll give you a lap dance." Then everyone sitting near me looked at him and laughed their asses off. Then Andrew had to explain to him why girls give guys lap dances, and not the other way around. xDD

Me and Sam learned how to say 'scissorhands' in French. 8D

Katelyn poked Adam in the stomach, and she was like "Holy crap, you have like, three inches of flubber!" xD

On my Geography test, I had to list the four major primary industries in Canada. I filled out three of them, but I couldn't figure out the third one. So I wrote maple syrup. xD

Spanish:

Ms.V was acting like Quagmire. ._.

Band:

Billy and Emily lost their trumpets. O_O

Thomas left his bell's case in the hallway for 2 weeks. [surprised it hasn't been stolen. o.o]

We got a new piece. It's "Pictures at an Exhibition". It's by Modeste Mussorgsky [Night on Bald Mountain, remember?]

Me+ George played our part in TWW!, and it so didn't sound right. ._.

Sci:

I asked Thomas if Mr.H got mad at him. x3

Dr.B: Remember when we watched Bill Nye and they showed us a coke plant? [Now, thing about the drug, not the drink..] I tried to keep a straight face. xDDD

Jazz:

Peter couldn't get his solo correct in Ain't Misbehavin'. ._.

Sectionals:

I was with Rachel,Jo,Milly and Meghan and Manny.

._.

Rachel wrote Milly's name on the board, and she said "Miller! If you reach 3 strikes, your gonna get a spanking. D:<". xDD

This janitor walked in and talked to us. ._.

Me + Manny forgot to play, and Rachel screamed in our faces. ._.

Rachel asked everyone there if we liked Milly. Manny: *Raises hand* I hate him. Jo: I hate him. Meg: ._. Me: He's a good person. Rachel: She [Me] hates you too! Milly: YOU EVIL LITTLE GIRL. [To me. xDD] D:< xD

Rachel said we should take a picture of this memorable experince. ._.

Rachel said "Miller, your a sexy beast and I want to date you." o.o;

Last edited by a moderator:
We had to boil red cabbage to make the purple juice as an adic indicator and Lauren and I got bored so we started messing with it and next thing you know the floor and our teacher is covered in purple cabbage juice. [Cabbage? Stop talking about my brain!]

I stole my brothers Lynx and made everyone smell like man.

Grace and I skipped around singing 'Now that we're men' off the SpongeBob movie!

History was hilarious, but awkward. Kaitlyn got our whole class thinking I'm dating Adam. xDD
Then I was talking to Kaitlyn, and he goes "Hey, I'll give you a lap dance." Then everyone sitting near me looked at him and laughed their asses off. Then Andrew had to explain to him why girls give guys lap dances, and not the other way around. xDD

Me and Sam learned how to say 'scissorhands' in French. 8D

Katelyn poked Adam in the stomach, and she was like "Holy crap, you have like, three inches of flubber!" xD

On my Geography test, I had to list the four major primary industries in Canada. I filled out three of them, but I couldn't figure out the third one. So I wrote maple syrup. xD
xDDD

At the 7th and 8th grade dance:

Kyle: *To Cat* Fernando wants to dance with you.

Cat: Sorry...I'm...lesbian...

Kyle: *Turns to Heather*

Heather: I'm Bi...*starts grinding with Cat, Cat goes along with it*

Kyle: *Turns to me*

Me: *Joins them* I'm with them...

Emmy: What?

Me, Cat, Heather: *Whispers* Shhhhh!!!

Kyle: *Runs off to tell Dustin*

Me: Oh SNap! *4 of us follow him*

Heather: *Reaching Kyle* You actually believed that?

Cat, Me: Seriously? You did?

Kyle: You're not lesbian?

Me, Cat, Heather: *Make sexy lesbian poses* maybe we are...

Me: *Sits down on velvet chair,Cat and Heather sit on my lap*

Mikey P.: Now that I'm here, this is the Fun Club.

Cat and Heather: No, it's the Gay Bar!

We got a small 300ml bottle of strong acid and another bottle of a strong base and some red cabbage juice. We mixed them randomly to make pretty colours because instructuions when using something dangerous is stupid. We got bored and put everything in one beaker and used all the acid/base to try to blow stuff up then were yelled at for wasting acid/base. Then we used it correctly and it made awesome colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back