Funny Moments When People Have Hit On You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
This happened to me today in the movie theater. A guy that seemed to be in his early twenties came up to me as I was getting napkins and says "Are you single?". He had this cocky air about him. I was sort of shocked at the question because it was out of nowhere. I said yes, and he asked how old I was. "Seventeen." "Can I have your phone number?" Yeah, it was awkward because my mom was right behind me. I smirked. "Ask her," I say and point to my mom. He did! "Can I have your daughter's phone number?" My mom just has this look on her face and is staring at him and then finally says "Uh . . . no!" And then we walk away laughing.

This has happened to me many times. xD So I got to wondering what you guys have been through when it comes to being hit on. I'm sure most of them are funny stories. Please share. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! That's actually almost scary!

Today:

We were driving in tim hortons with my sister and I in the back seats.

When we pull into the drive through, my mom orders a cappucino, and the guy is like staring at me.

My mom asked him what was wrong, noticing something was up, and he's like "is that your daughter?" He then looked into the windows and said "Hey, can I give you my number?"

It was pretty random and uncomfortable.

This isn't really a hit-on moment, but it's a kinda creepy story.. It turned out he liked me anyway.

A while ago I was at a movie theatre with my friend, and I saw a guy who I didn't really know who goes to my school.

He came up and talked to me for a minute, and it was very random. He then told me that he had a gift for me.

I didn't know what to think..

He then pulled out a condom (packaged..) and gave it to me.

It was pretty weird.

My boyfriend has the creepiest friends ever.

There's this guy I met once, at a volleyball game, and he started talking to me on facebook.

And he's like "I love you. You complete me."

Then there's this other guy who also added me on facebook, and he's like "Hey, we should go on a date"

xD

@Flowersushi: That's just desperate. U.U (The condom guy.)

@RawryCakes.x: Wow, scary. xD

I was at a pond sitting on the grass and some guy came over to me and thought I was a girl and asked me out, he was like do you want to go out with me then he said we can go get something to eat. I told him no and left. But I was to embarrassed to say I was a guy.

I get people who try too hard and use lousy chat up lines that they've probably picked up off TV.

I remember, when I was younger this guy liked me. He said all these sweet things, gave me a rose and everything. I said thanks and gave him a hug. Then he I asked me out and I said no. I pretty much broke his heart. xP

I have one more. :)

A guy who my friend knows added me on MSN last year, and started talking to me. Not knowing him, I just ignored them. He kept sending me e-mails saying that he saw me in public places, anyway. Last week when he said hi on msn, I decided to answer. After exchanging "whats ups" and things for about three minutes, he said "Hey, we should go on a date."

I sarcastically asked him what we would do, and he said "Idk.. Kiss and stuff."

Hahaha.

Nobody's ever hit on me. But I've had guys check me out before.

Once I walked into a restaurant. It was pretty crowded. There were at least 12 teenaged guys sitting on the bench waiting for a table. They were being really loud and talking and so on. When I walked in and stood there, they all kind of quieted down and looked at me with that, "Oooh. Girl." face. It was kind of creepy. I looked at them and smirked a little. xD

Then another time I was in an arcade at the beach. I was playing this hardcore Terminator shooter game by myself with an intense look on my face. And these three guys walk by and look at me funny. Almost like they were thinking, "Whoa. A girl playing Terminator. ...that's hot." I ignored them, but laughed to myself once they passed me. XD

Not in real life, but I have had guys stalking me online. I was once on another forum, and this guy reaallly liked me, but I got unfairly banned XD Wonder what his reaction was.

Some construction worker guys whistled at me once when I was walking my dog outside. Just like in the movies! it was weird, I felt really embarrassed and classy at the same time XD

Oh yeah and at one of my concerts some guy wanted my number but he asked his friend to ask me for him, I told him no lol!

well it wasn't really a hit-on but it was somewhat similar...

I was at my concert [for MY band] and then the lights went out. and we were all electric so we had to stop. BUT ANYWAYS!

After the lights went out like 3 guys yelled "the guitarist [me] is HOT!"

Then when it was a bit lighter [windows] they walked up and they were making me put on their sun glasses and hats and stuff =]

Hilarious

I work in a supermarket, where there's lots of people. Every day I work, at least one guy hits on me.

I have too many stories about some old creeps and young desperate boys. One time it was a sweet down syndrome man, he told me he felt lucky talking to a pretty girl like me. It was so sweet :)

But one happened a few weeks back, right in front of my boyfriend too.

Two guys came through my check out. One was stoned, you can tell and smell it. The other, just brainless and maybe drunk.

As the stoned guy handed me the money he grabbed my hand. I pulled back and he turned to his mate and was like 'I tried to hold her hand but she moved too quick' and when I handed him the change he tried to grab my hand again but I just moved quick again. He wasn't happy about rejection. When they walked off the unstoned guy said loudly 'Let's turn around, go back and do that hot bxtch up the a**' I was like :( and Elliott, my bf was like >:0.

Well, this happened a while ago when i was in the city.

I am a boy with unboyishly long hair. I also often streak it, this time with blonde, which may or may not contrinute to the whole girly looking thing. I was in the mall on my own, and this (admittedly very handsome) boy who's a year or so older than me walks up to me with a boyish cute smile. He admits he has a crush on me and and he starts a conversation, I just nod and smile when finally he asks me out, I hesitate for a moment, thinking as he waits nervously, and I just grin and say, "oh...by the by, Im a dude", and I chuckle and walk away shaking my head at his utterly foolish reaction.

This other time, I was on MSN, and I have a few acquaintances on there who like to get tipsy now and then. SOOO, one of my acquaintances whom I barely speak to, because, I have a little crush on him (yes, deal with it) starts talking to me. He was drunk. It was embarassing, and so on and so forth, it was very weird.

ah, good times, good times...

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, I was talking to a friend on XBOX Live, and he had some friends over at his house, and they kept daring him to say things like, "I love you", or "I love to watch you in your sleep", and "I hide in your closet everyday and watch you". It was so creepy. And the thing is, even when his friends left, he still kept doing it! It was funny and creepy altogether.[/SIZE]

This guy at Food Lion was checking me out today. o_o

Did I care?

NO, HE LOOKED IDENTICAL TO JAKE GYLLENHAAL. <33333

So, last weekend, I was at a Graduation Party.

A bunch of guys were about to play football &&

one of them came up to me and this was our convo;;

"Hey Beth, you want to be our sexy cheerleader?"

"Uh--no?"

"But why not? You can jump up and down and stuff."

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass..."

&& I walked away. yeah, awkward...

The same guy asked me to Homecoming last year.

I definately rejected him.

Aww, poor guy! ^^ xD Or was he the cocky jerk type of guy? Then I would say, good for you! x3

Little off topic, but one day, we were in Home Depot, and this guy my age was really cute, and I was all smilin' at him and what not, and he walked over to me, my mom, and my sister, and I opened my mouth to say hi, and he marched right past me to my mom. He then proceded to ask her to marry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back