Funny Random Noise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So, I have six tamagotchis (V1, V2, V4, 2 V4.5, V5). One of them (I'm not sure which, I doubt it was the V1, V2, or V5) made a noise at a random time. The noise was the noise that the plant makes when it grows (the plant you can buy at the shop). When I looked at all the tamas, nothing was different about the screens (no animations, no lit up icons, etc.) I've had most of these tamas since early January, and this has only happened twice. Has this happened to anyone else?

Well it could've been:

A ):it was your imagienation.

B ):Glitch.

C ):v5 wants to train and you missed it!

Oh well, as long as nothing's wrong with it, i wouldn't worrie about it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,
So, I have six tamagotchis (V1, V2, V4, 2 V4.5, V5). One of them (I'm not sure which, I doubt it was the V1, V2, or V5) made a noise at a random time. The noise was the noise that the plant makes when it grows (the plant you can buy at the shop). When I looked at all the tamas, nothing was different about the screens (no animations, no lit up icons, etc.) I've had most of these tamas since early January, and this has only happened twice. Has this happened to anyone else?
ive had dat before and its the V5 and its a glitch just like the V3 beeping glitch

ive had dat before and its the V5 and its a glitch just like the V3 beeping glitch
AV3 beeping glitch? Doesn't exist. Do you mean that it beeps for no reason? If that happens, give it a time out for asking for attention when it doesn't need it and you'll get one training bar.

I don't think you guys understand what I'm saying. The beeping is the same exact beeping noise that happens when you buy the plant and the plant grows. It's NOT the beeping sound that comes up for V5 training, and it's NOT the beeping sound that happens when you have to praise/time out your tama.

I dunno about American V3s but my one,if you stand in a quiet room and you put your V3 to your ear you'll hear a beeping noise but very subtle noise.

I don't think you guys understand what I'm saying. The beeping is the same exact beeping noise that happens when you buy the plant and the plant grows. It's NOT the beeping sound that comes up for V5 training, and it's NOT the beeping sound that happens when you have to praise/time out your tama.
just forget it does it on all v5 and its just a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back