Funny Sayings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
My contest is a funny saying contest. You make a funny saying and post it. Here are the rules:

1) It will end on February 23

2) A member can make 1 entry only, and cannot change it. If they break this rule they are disqualified.

3) Me and a friend (if I can get one to help me) will judge them by how funny and random they are.

4) The prize is the fame of winning and an internet cookie (AKA: I will announce the winner like this: Congratulations! Ur prize is the fame of winning and a cookie *hands insert winners name here a cookie*

5) The winner will be announced within at the very maximum, a week from when the competition closes

6) The ssayings must be original, you have to make it up. No taking some from the internet, books, movies etc. and no copying others.

Good luck!!!

Edit TamaMum: Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
I LIKE COOKIES AND CHEESE AND FROZEN YOGURT AND TV AND CANDY AND LIGHTBULBS AND ECO FRIENDLY AND TV AND CHEESE WORLD AND FRED AND GEORGE AND POKEMON AND HARRY POTTER AND BENDY BUDDIES AND CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS.

"So Im like 'Who are you?'And she's like 'Who are YOU?'.So then I say 'No,who are YOU?'.Then she's totally like 'I asked first.Like...I think'.So then I get like so angry and say 'Did not!'.She replies 'Did too!'Then it's like 'Did not!' 'Did too!' 'Did not!' 'Did too!' 'Did not!' 'Did too!' 'Did not!' 'Did too!'And then this super cute guy came over and I like walked away from that meanie-popular girl!"-A Human Being That's Asking For Trouble.

Random is not just a word, its a way of life. ARRGH ITS A TOASTER.

My friends actually shout that out in the middle of class...XD

life is like a bird of paradise;it stays and when it flies(goes) away it leaves a little something behind for someone very special...like you

So you know PMST(I am too lazy to type it properly) your gonna be disqualified. Wine_Deer said only one entry.

"There are three types of people. Ones who can count, and ones that can't"

xD

Hardly anyone will get this....

"People panic at the disco when boys fall out into the academy. Then the cab comes with the cobras who escaped their starship. But don't worry because the heroes just had gym class and will save us all!"

What to say when you want to get away from a person with something:

"Uhhhhhhhh..... Duhhhhhh.... ZOMG. That's like, so cool! Wait... AHHHH!! LOOKKKKKKKKKK!!! UFFFFOOOOOO!! Ahhahahahahaha!! GOTCHA! THE PIE IN THE JACKPOT FROM THE LAND OF INVISIBILITY AND CRAZE! I MADE THE JACKPOT OF COOL AND HAPPINESS AND PIE AND DOGS!!!!"

It sounds more random *sweats*

pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza tacccccccccco taco taco taco agggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! My bacK! So anyway pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza taccccco *squeaky tone* with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*5 hours later* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesah! *pants like a dog* yay us!

oh! i didn't know you couldn't change it *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back