Funny Show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate House. We have the exact opposite opinion of things.
You didnt need to say that :/

There are somethings you just need to keep to yourself.

The funniest show I ever seen was these Twainese Drama called Hana Kimi.

I hate House. We have the exact opposite opinion of things.
This isnt a House topic, is it? That was called Short Pointless Annoying Messages (SPAM), my friend.

I dont like the choices, but...

Comedy Central Rox my Sox. I like to watch The Colbert Report, Daily Show, South Park, David Letterman, and the stand up Comedy.

Becca♥

You should have seen the posts some ppl make. They say HSM and Hannah Montana are crap! They have to keep those things to themselves!
You were talking about House in a Disney show topic. That is off topic, and also called SPAM. They actually talk about HSM and Hannah Montana, in... OMG! HSM AND HM Topics! It is still on topic and they are stating an opinion, and you dont need to like it, but you went off topic.

You should have seen the posts some ppl make. They say HSM and Hannah Montana are crap! They have to keep those things to themselves!
Thats on opioin, what you said was just off topic and pointless.

I didn't know that it was spam ok????? Cut me some slack ppl!!!!!! And is there a law saying that you aren't allowed to go off topic? No. End of story.
And I won't go off topic anymore ok? Why's everyone overreacting just because I went off topic? Gosh.
Because you should read the rules before you post..

Even if you dont know what spam is we do and its annoying

Youve been here long enough and should know the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I don't know what is funny anymore. I personally think Family Guy is funny. Along with The Simpsons. South Park is kinda funny. But I do not like the foul language and well some other stuff. My mom hated that I watched it. She bribed me with FUNimation so I would stop watching it. So I chose the other channel option. I also find Futurama very funny.

~ChibiMuffins

Ehhh. I dunno. There isn't much in shows I find funny. I guess I like GNG and GDW for being funny; though it's one of the most serious anime's I've ever seen. o.o

For example: (I think Episode 11 or 12 of GDW)

Jerome: AUGH! WHO THE HECK JUST FARTED IN THE HOTSPRING!?

Hiro: *chuckling*

Weed: MY NOSE IS BENDING! D=

(It's funnier in the show. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back