Funny speech topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a subject that will be funny and give you plenty to talk about.

How to succeed at failing is a catchy title but has a lot of negative vibes and it might be difficult to give a funny speech about "fail" situations.

Food with holes, however, has potential - esp if you google images and info about it. You could do a whole speech on gross or funny items for consumption :)

I think 'foods with holes' would be a very good idea.

However I can't come up with any. :)

Cecib :)

^^ Bagels, donuts, pineapple rings, fruitloops, cherrios, swiss cheese etc. I went throught the supermarket yesterday and listed off about 30 items!
o.o thats cool though

I have a good one! (We had this assignment too, so I tried this, and it worked for me!) It was called 'How Not To Perform A Public Speech'. =D

There was a lot to talk about, and it was always pretty funny how I demonstrated it (turning my back to the audience, suddenly speaking so nobody could hear me, etc!) For me, this was a huge success and I won; it's up to you whether you think you can make it work!

-bratztroxg

"How to be informative and how not to be.. a semi-instructional guide"

I have a good one! (We had this assignment too, so I tried this, and it worked for me!) It was called 'How Not To Perform A Public Speech'. =DThere was a lot to talk about, and it was always pretty funny how I demonstrated it (turning my back to the audience, suddenly speaking so nobody could hear me, etc!) For me, this was a huge success and I won; it's up to you whether you think you can make it work!

-bratztroxg
That one has become a chiche so if anyone does it it has to be spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back