Funny Stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
I really feel like I need someone to cheer me up. So, I decided to make this topic!

I really don't have any right now, but feel free to post!

////RandowFTW\\\\

I was talking to my brother and sister about school, so I said, "He gets to start at 1:00, and I have to start at 9:00", and my sister said "Really? They changed it?" and my brother said "No, only for first day", so I said "Actually everyday, he starts at one, has the 6 hours, then ends at 7:00." and my sister was like "Really?" and my brother said "Wow, youre so gullible..."

LOL =]

When I was 8, I was playing a game on the computer but then I had a weird thought like 'What would happen if that dissappeared? how would I play the game?'

I started to freak out... and to sum it up, I ended up tracing everything on the screen with green permanent texta... Then, realising what I'd done, I tried to wipe it off but it didn't work so I turned the computer off and did something else.

An hour later I hear my dad shouting my name and swearing. :puroperatchi:

I know I have heaps, but my brain isn't functioning very well right now.

Err... hmm...... I cant think of any. which is weird because my life is nutty. =P

Well, anyway, on the phone yesterday with my friends, Courtney was eating crackers, and I was looking for yogurt, and Alex was making supper, and we kept interrupting eachother. So I'm like "Courtney, how many crackers did you eat?" and she's like "two whole boxes." and me and Alex were like "Are you stupid" and coutney said "no they're crack-tastic" and I'm like "Don't shove them up your butt-crack."

xDD that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back