Funny stuff little kids say!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be obsessed with 'The wizard of Oz' and if you didnt call me Dorothy, I would cry and yell 'CALL ME DOROTHY!!!'
OMG same here! Once... (this is what I did.)

I thought that my sister had called 911 (but she didn't) and I thought it was good so I called 911. It said, "Emergency operator." I said, "Hello!" cheerily. The operator or dispatcher or person grumbled and asked my name. I said, "Dorothy." They said, "Can I please speak to your mommy?" I said, "Sure. She's washing the laundry, but she won't mind." I toddle down the basement steps and hand the phone to her. Mom says, "Hello?" The operator says, "Hello. I see that your daughter Dorothy has learned to call 9-1-1."

Hahahahahahahaha! We still laugh about that one today. That was when I was four. I have a verrrry good memory, though. Mom filled me in on what was said on the phone when it was handed to her. Here's one that my sister did when SHE was four.

My little sis was sick and she was on the couch. The first time she threw up, (today,) she threw up and then looked confused. She called, "Mommy, I spilled."

-EDIT-

I wanted to be called Dorothy for a long time... but before that, I wanted to be called for some random reason Train Mouse. I don't get it! LOL! But my friend's older brother still remembers, though that was 9 years ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, my other brother, when he was little, he would dress up as Zoro. Whip and all. The pics of him are hilarious! But his friend,Caleb,told us a story about when he was little, he always wanted you to call him Pinnochio. So his parents bought him a Pinnochio doll for Christmas onhe year. So Caleb just looked at the dool and then he picks it up and goes, "Come on Caleb, lets go." LOL I couldn't stop laughing!

When I was little, I asked to my mom and dad, "Am I real?"

xDDDD

EDIT: Once, my sister was with her friend Grace, and they were playing the Wizard of Oz on the computer. They finished bronze level, and then Grace said "Let's do Silver." and then my sister said "But what if the bucket is harder to reach?" xDD They still talk about that today.

Once my friends sister got hit with a ball in volleyball and screamed (several times) 'It hurted!!!'

I started laughing and she gave me a 'I hate you!' kind of glare. =P

OMG. This is so funny. My two-year-old neighbor would call my brother "Luke" (his name) and me either "Luke (I'm Kurt)" or "Boy." LOL. I'm a boy, yes I know. xD

~Mr.Canvas~ :)

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\AMH_2502.jpg

OLD DOG!!

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\AMH_2501.jpg

LITTLE POODLE!!

He made it up when we were in Florida! LOL!!!!! He was just sitting on the bed and said Hannah watch!

Also one day someone had their pants down too far and I heard him yell I see your Brooty Crout!

Brooty Craout=Booty Crack

One day I was going to get up and the crack of dawn and my brother said I will too. He is only 7 so I did not think would really do it so I am in my bed(ALSEEP) and at the crack of dawn he came in my room and yelled get up Hannah it is the CRACK OUT!

My friend was telling me when she was little like 1 she was taking a shower with her Daddy and she said Daddy why don't I have a tail and he said Because you ain't a dog or a cat. She said well why do you have 1?????????

One day I had some papers and my Mom said to go put them in a bag. So I went and got a paper clip instead. When I came out she said where is the bag and I said I got a little comeclip!

Comeclip=Paperclip

My brother is sooooooo funny! :D :D :D

I asked my moms friends baby girl - who is three going to be four on forth of july Woo! - Do you go to kindergarten yet? she say I don't have a garden -^.^- so adorable :D when I was a toddler I fell asleep in my toy box and the laundry basket LOL so my mom or dad or brother carried me to bed LOL.

I have to go take a shower bye. :chohimetchi:

~♥Candy♥~ :ichigotchi:

I'm a kindergarden guide for VBS and the Bible story was about Mary and Joseph. They were talking about that Mary was scared to have Jesus but she didn't say 'nuh uh, no way', she had Him without complaint. So this little kid peeps up and say 'my mommy had to pull me out when I was born because I was stuck!'.

xD

Yeah when I was born my mom said I had the cord wrapped around my neck to times because I was hyper even then LOL :) XP.

~♥Candy♥~

My first joke was "Knock-knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who? BANANA PEEL!"

And the time that I thought that I could 'talk to my brain.

And when I looked up at a person, and thought that she was a statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back