Funny/stupid stuff you've done in school/class?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.tee.hee...x

Reaction score
Well, I'm posting this topic, because tomorrow, me and my friends are going to walk around school singing the James Bond theme all day, with our hands simulating guns. It's going to be so funny!

So, what stuff have you done?

The bus counts as school, right?

My friend and my neighbor were playing with my iPod, and I have an app with weird facts about sex, so you can see where this went seeing as it was in the hands of twelve-year-old and thirteen-year-old boys.

One kid scraped himself on the bottom of the seat and started bleeding really bad, and this one guy was freaking out about how he got blood on his backpack, and this other guy I know asked for my thing of hand sanitizer to put on the spots of blood on the floor.

Everyone passed around my hand sanitizer because they liked the way it smelled.

Some funnier stuff happened, but posting about it might get me in trouble. :'D

My class is crazy x.o we make so much noise even though we're the smallest class in the 8th grade, possibly the whole school.

I'll try to remember some stuff, but for now I'm having a brain fuzzy D: but my class is awesome.

I almost called a guy "Piano" xD They were looking for someone to play "Oh Canada" and I'm like "Pia- I mean Samuel can play"

... You can just post this in the "funny moments at school" topic.

But um, today at school during Spanish the teacher was giving us categories and we had to say Spanish words that fit in with the catergories. So when it was Zach's turn to be partnered up with me, we each said one thing then stared at each other laughing hysterically the rest of the time for no reason. xD

In science class today, I called the teacher "mom". Everyone started to laugh, it was horrifying D8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back