Funny Tama Name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
Lol :(

The other Day My friend slept over my house and she was angry at me for some reason. Then this morning I went to The toilet, and while I was in there my friend saw My Adult Tama Had left, and There was a baby boy on the screen without a name... so she called him 'RAT' to get back at me for whatever I did XD

But I'm not angry at all, cuz if you think about it... It's kind of a cute name ^.^ ;)

I did think about it and that is cutie.

Please go to this site and down the bottom there is sign in go in there and wright this

e-mail = [email protected]

Password= Cats

Please see my little dog he needs people to see him or he will die click the following site

[SIZE=21pt]https://www.Zooreka.com/photo[/SIZE][/color]]My Webpage :) ;) :gozarutchi: :( ;) :lol: :D

I see we're getting off topic here kitty576.

Please try to stick to the topic as best as you can.

The name RAT is pretty cute and funny. Hm...maybe I'll name my next boy tamagotchi that, though I seem to always get girls.

Yeah...I like the name RAT.

From, tamagirl_desy

I see we're getting off topic here kitty576.

Please try to stick to the topic as best as you can.

The name RAT is pretty cute and funny. Hm...maybe I'll name my next boy tamagotchi that, though I seem to always get girls.

Yeah...I like the name RAT.

From, tamagirl_desy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back