Funny things that happen in LIFE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being a a** at the table and my my brother laugh so hard he fell off his seat and hit his head on the cill and is still weeping in pain.

I blurted out 'I crap glitter' at school.

When I was a child, I loved to go to the playground. I saw this bucket on the sand. I didn't know whose bucket it was, so I played with it. I BURIED it in the sand. I played other things, and after an hour, I came back and tried to dig the bucket out. I dug and dug, but I couldn't find it. Dx But then I told Dad that I wanted to go home. I ran away xDDD

My friends and I were at a party last year and I (being the clumsy dork that I am) ran into a wall and said sorry to it without thinking.

Me: -IsQuiet-

Dad: Phoebe, are you feeling okay?

Me: Mhmm.

Dad: Your tired.

Me: Mhmm.

Dad: You aren't getting enough sleep.

Me: Nahhhh. I'm getting enough sleep. I just need more caffeine.

And so now I have to be in bed by eleven.

^ I wish I had the self discipline to be in bed by 11. I'll usually be caught up in doing any random stuff (texting my lovelies, sticking tape on things, trying to fix everything I end up breaking and ruining it further, etc) and it'll just..continue. But around about midnight, I'll just suddenly drop everything, collapse and sleep. But of course I have to be wearing my gorgeous jammies. <33 They have shades on. And another pair has cherries.

Anyway..on topic, there really are too many ridiculously hilarious/weird/clumsy/downright stupid things that I do every day to list them all. It's usually a combination of everything. Nothing too weird - like, I don't pee on people or lick floors or anything. But pretty much everything else, I'll do. xDD

If you've seen me around the forums, especially if you're one of my stunning buddies *points to signature* then you'll hear a lot of the shiz I get up to.

-end.rant-

Oh, and, I love you. <33

Just now, I was at the drug store, in the card isle...

Epic Win.

Whoever invented those singing cards is my best friend <33!!

So I danced to them... xDDD

Then, I walked around with a pair of boxers that said "I'm to sexy for my pants" in my arms 8D

And I bought three packs of peeps... I'ma need them, I haven't started my HW yet 8D

FUNNNNNN

boyfriend fernie and i went over to the store one day, twas fun<3 I wish i had my camera with me so I could record everything that had happened xD

We got a cart, filled it with condoms and pregnancy tests.

Fernie: *looking at condom brands* Hmm, I think I might need a king sized condom, babe. Since ya know, I'M KINDA BIG!

Lady: Can I help you??

Fernie and I: OMG NO!

We almost got kicked off xD Plus we got many many stares. Ahh fun times<33 I love him, he's hilarious. Always brightening up ma day 8D Like today for example:

Fernie: IT'S FREEZING! OMG WHY IS THAT GIRL WEARING A SKIRT?! *passes by her* SHE'S FAT TOO!

Me: OMG LOVE I KNOW HER DD8

Fernie: So?!?!!?

Me: I LOVE YOU *tackles*

Hahahhaha! I'd tell thousands more but I'm too lazy to type right now D:

Me and my friend were at the park, and I went to get some water. When I came back she was like yelling "Abbie! Hey Abbie! Abbie!" at this one middle-aged woman. I was all, "MEGAN I'M OVER HERE." haha.

Today I was at Kohls with my mom and brother and he started running up the down escalater and my mom started screaming at him to get down before the manager showed up.

I saw a freaky Elmo doll that says "Elmo loves you" in a really creepy voice. Then it blows you kisses. 0_0 XD

ARGH. I HATE ALEX.

We were on TC, and she made me laugh so hard, I threw up. Then my dad yelled at me for "not being able to control myself."

(I love you Alex. So much.)

LOL at my brother.

We were sitting in the car today and he yelled 'VAGINA' and i'm all like WTC dude? Your not funny.

Thens hes like 'Is it true women have 3 holes?' Then I laughed.

And he's like 'Pee pee hole, baby hole and poo hole'

And I'm like, Yes young one.

'Whats the words for them?' he askes and I told him and he freaks and tells me about the pelvic bone expanding to [possibly] mae room for a baby. And then tries to list the names again

'Anus, vagina and the Thearesa [like the name]' I laugh then he lists off several other words and it annoys me so I yell 'NOOO ITS THE FREAKING URETHA' and the window was down and a old lady grabs her young grandsons [i hope!] ears and runs off real fast.

-----

I jumped in a pool fully clothed and had to put my wet clothes in my lunch box because I didn't expect to need a plastic bag and no one would give me one so I went to go get some food and pulled out my singlet and said out very loud 'Arr crap. I can't eat this'

Sorry if theres too much info in there but it was funny seeing my bros face change when he found out too much!

Our hockey team decided to name one of our plays penis, so whenver we're setting up that certain play, we yell penis. Except our coach didn't exactly approve. xD

-Drew's mom gave my mom some of the stuff Drew + his younger brother eats. Me: *Looks at it* Drew eats this crap??? D: *Eats something from the jar* It's good! xDD

-Once I burst into tears when I found out I had to go to court on the day I had 7:00 Jazz rehearsal. It was funny because it was like... Automatic! O_O

Numerous times, friends have made me laugh so hard that I peed a little. XDD

And then once, I sneezed and it sounded like I was farting. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

And then this one time, my sister and I were playing my DS (New Super Mario Bros.) and she was pushing the button to make Mario jump like 500 times and then she said in this really retarded voice "I'm just kidding!" and then we started laughing so hard we like... died a little. Then we got up and started skipping and jumping like idiots. The rest of the time we were playing the DS we would be like "I'm just kidding" at random times. Ah, you don't want to be around when me and my sister are together. It's like.. out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Numerous times, friends have made me laugh so hard that I peed a little. XDDAnd then once, I sneezed and it sounded like I was farting. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

And then this one time, my sister and I were playing my DS (New Super Mario Bros.) and she was pushing the button to make Mario jump like 500 times and then she said in this really retarded voice "I'm just kidding!" and then we started laughing so hard we like... died a little. Then we got up and started skipping and jumping like idiots. The rest of the time we were playing the DS we would be like "I'm just kidding" at random times. Ah, you don't want to be around when me and my sister are together. It's like.. out of control.
Same with me and my sister. xD

If you watch Rove then you'd know how Hamish and Andy do the ghosting thing. I went into the city with all my friends and started ghosting people, it was HILARIOUS. Half the time they knew we were there but they just kept walking. I recorded it haha.

Then of course, I walked out of the change rooms after PE and saw the year 11 guy who walked past me playing guitar really badly, and I yelled out "HIIII!" to him. He gave me a weird look and waved :)

Haha.

I was texting a guy and he confessed he adores me and I told Grace and shes all like 'ZOMG. WE SO SHOULD DOUBLE DATE' [Her BF is BFF with the guy] and i'm like 'okay...' and then she got me to ask all these questions to see if hes worthy and she took my phone and changed my text signature to 'I love Tomo' and text him 'Hey babe, Are you a good kisser?' and hes like 'Thats for you to find out. WBU?' and Grace text back 'You can find out on saturday baby' Now he expects me to hook up when we go to the lights festival as a group.

While this was going on I was at Graces and we had a baking party. We made a cake and pancakes and I had more brown sugar than pancakes. Grace is all like 'ZOMG. Lay off the sugar, Freak' but Ash was all like 'Take a picture! We'll show Tom the real her, the fat her' then we had a flour fight and yeah...

Brendan threw the plastic football onto Karen's balcony, and we all went to get it, and the balcony was covered in ice, so we were ice skating. xD

Hunter bought us candy, and I was like "On the count of three, every thank hunter... THREE!" and nobody said thank you. xD

Brendan was sitting on the couch, and he was freaking out (We were watching a scary movie.) and he had Karen's coat, and he was like, hugging and biting it. xDD

I was going to say something else, but I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back