funny tings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_hart_my_tama

Reaction score
ok when i was in kindergarten i was really outgoing and there used 2 be a bus with seats that we could play on and me and all my friends were on it one day(i was pretending 2 drive) i yelled LETS TURN ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!! and we all started singing lets get this party started by pink it was hilarious im in 6th grade now and i still remember it!

Well , I dont remember this , but my grandmother tells me it happened.

One early fall , I decided to chase a rabbit. I was about 2 or three. Very small.

We ran around and around ( The bunny and I ) until the bunny stopped running.

It figured out I was a little kid , very harmless.

So it started chasing me!!

When I was little, like, LITTLE little, like four, I thought I could get to timbuctoo by stepping into my hula-hoop, holding it upright, walking around, and going 'neigh".

o_O

^ B)

I did a lot of strange things when I was little.

-When I was four I covered my brother (who was then 2) in baby oil, then put all this powder on him.

-When I was in Kindy, I wanted to be a KFC checkout chick.

-At around that same age, I had a dream that my dad gave birth. I then went around for the next few weeks asking "Where's the baby?" and stuff like that. :(

-I also thought that there was a baby shop :(

I was so stupid when I was little B)

When I was little, like, LITTLE little, like four, I thought I could get to timbuctoo by stepping into my hula-hoop, holding it upright, walking around, and going 'neigh".
o_O
i did stuff like that .

When I was youger, around three, I really liked climbing through windows. dunno why o.o

I thought that the reason for airplanes not being able to fly during thunderstorms was because god was having a party in the clouds and if the airplanes got too close to the clouds he would shoot them. o_O

I did too many bad things to count. Once, I wanted a hot tub for my barbie so I put her in a plastic bowl filled w/water and put that in the microwave for 5 minutes. that was bad.

-ate catfood

-threw all of my diapers (sp?) off the shelf

And other weird things I cant remember

Ohh geez, I have way too many. :D

-> I called my sister "Sassy" (sah-sea) because her name is Salina

-> I thought my brother was Spiderman because he would go into my closet, step on a box (I had tons of boxes in my closet when I was little; it was like a storage room) so I couldn't see his feet, and say, "I'm crawling on the walls!" And I believed him!

-> I tied my "blankie" around my neck and suddenly I turned into a superhero... and I really thought I was a superhero!

-> When someone said "idiot" I would go, "Aaaawww ma-ma-ma-ma-maaaa! You said the 'I' wuwd!" And I would tell my parents to put them in jail.

Heh. Memories....

Ohh geez, I have way too many. :D -> I called my sister "Sassy" (sah-sea) because her name is Salina

-> I thought my brother was Spiderman because he would go into my closet, step on a box (I had tons of boxes in my closet when I was little; it was like a storage room) so I couldn't see his feet, and say, "I'm crawling on the walls!" And I believed him!

-> I tied my "blankie" around my neck and suddenly I turned into a superhero... and I really thought I was a superhero!

-> When someone said "idiot" I would go, "Aaaawww ma-ma-ma-ma-maaaa! You said the 'I' wuwd!" And I would tell my parents to put them in jail.

Heh. Memories....
ha so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back