Funny Topics You Found

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue♣slip

Reaction score
so, i did'nt see another topic like this, and i don't think they're against the rules, so i decided to start one.

seen any really funny, or strange topics lately? on here, any other forum site, closed, open?

well, i was looking through the the suggestion forum here on TT, and i found this.

it's only three pages, and it's funny to read.

thanks,

b♣s

The kid who made that topic must be seriously retarded... this is one or my priorities now.

Find stupid topics

Well, I don't have the link but me and my conceited self were searching my username on google and up pops a website I have never been onto with one of my old, still txt tlking posts from here. o..o; It was so odd. I was like.. and how did this end up here?!

:huh:

Blue Slip, where did you find that? :huh: That topic was from like, 4 yrs ago! When TT just started. Well, duh there's only 150 users back then! I can't imagine Tamatalk ever being like that. O_O I had only known about TT about 2 yrs ago in 2006, but I didn't make an account until Christmas Day, 2007. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back