Furawathi Fan Club!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
All furawatchi fans report here!!This is where you can talk about Furawatchis and why there so cool!

Also be looking out for "Memetchi Fan Club!''

This is what a Furawatchi looks like: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All furawatchi fans report here!!This is where you can talk about Furawatchis and why there so cool!
Also be looking out for "Memetchi Fan Club!''

This is what a Furawatchi looks like: :)
cool i will join both if i can just pm for a reply :(

I LOVE FURAWATCHI, VIOLETCHI and LEAFITCHI! (P.S. theyre all triplets) :furawatchi:

Yay! I love Furawathi. How do you get one on your Tamagotchi anyway. I keep getting Kucipatchi. :angry: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :( :nyatchi:

You guys,please stop complaining about my post.If the guides had a problem with it,don`t you think it would it would be locked by now?I hate it when when you do that.So if you have a problem with this post,don`t reply.It`s that simple :D

You guys,please stop complaining about my post.If the guides had a problem with it,don`t you think it would it would be locked by now?I hate it when when you do that.So if you have a problem with this post,don`t reply.It`s that simple ;)
B) :) Your pushing my buttons. People are trying to mke it so everyone knows the and you say you hate it when they do that!! People put time into making sure people follow the rules. And guess what, I don't care if you hate it when we do this! And no ones reported it yet so a guide won't know anythings wrong with it.

(Yes I'm know I'm being kind of rude but my buttons have been one to many times.).

Last edited by a moderator:
;) B) Your pushing my buttons. People are trying to mke it so everyone knows the and you say you hate it when they do that!! People put time into making sure people follow the rules. And guess what, I don't care if you hate it when we do this! And no ones reported it yet so a guide won't know anythings wrong with it.
(Yes I'm know I'm being kind of rude but my buttons have been one to many times.).
i agree with you.

;) B) Your pushing my buttons. People are trying to mke it so everyone knows the and you say you hate it when they do that!! People put time into making sure people follow the rules. And guess what, I don't care if you hate it when we do this! And no ones reported it yet so a guide won't know anythings wrong with it.
Just lke Like I said,If you have a problem don`t reply at all.If this this post gets locked it gets locked.

Okay... well now... I am going to close this thread but the reason I am going to do so is because it has turned into a flame war. :D

Guys, have a read of the thread What is SPAM? in particular the section Type2B about back seat moderating.

If you have an issue with a thread, report it, don't post about it. I would have been happy to rename this thread without the word club and everything would have been ok - instead it is being closed because we are arguing about interpretation of the rules.

For the record, we dont' allow clubs however, we do allow threads where people with a specific interest can posts. If we renamed the thread to the Furawatchi Lovers then it would have attracted anyone who was interested in the topic without the preconceived ideas about exclusion. This thread did not contain any rules that would indicate that people who weren't interested in the topic aren't allowed in... it just had the word "club".

Please guys, there is a reason we are here and it has a lot to do with our understanding of what the rules mean and what context to apply them in. We are in a better position to deal with problems. Let's not get another thread needlessly closed - report it DON'T post it!

hollywood_angel, you are free to make another thread without the word club. ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back