Furby collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
e0207fe3-ee8a-4382-b8b8-fcbfd893543f.jpg

I have these... And a furby boom (blue waves)... I also had a grey original furby which my dad threw on the floor and spoilt it. I remembered not speaking to him for at least 1 month. I was THAT angry. Hahahahaha

Where i live, furby boom and furby boom crystal series are on sale for like, 10 bucks. I got my Blue and white striped furby boom from wave 2, a pink and white hearts furby boom from wave 1, a teal and pink and purple hearts from wave 1 furby boom, two crystal furbies (Ombre purple and pink, and ombre blue and green) and lastly I have the modern furby cotton candy coloured with the cute tuft from wave 2(?) They all came up to... hmm 50 bucks? The first two were 5 bucks cause they were "broken" but I played with the parts and fixed it.

I used to have a yellow 2012 Furby but something in the battery compartment broke so my mum threw it out!

I used to have 2 or 3 original ones, but mom gave them away to Goodwill because I was having nightmares. I don't think the third one was mine, but it could have been mine now if she never gave them all away. :(

What I have now is 2 "newer" ones. I don't remember what year it was, but it's the ones you say "Hey, Furby" to. I haven't put batteries in them for a long time, however.

I also have a bunch of happy meal and plush Furbys, and somewhere there might still be my happy meal Shelby. I also own an old Furby CD-Rom game, but it's possible it might no longer work due to scratches. I was bad at taking care of discs as a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back