Furby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know furbys! But they look like Gizmo from Gremlins. If I got 1 I'd get nightmares about my furby turning into a gremlin.

I know furbys! But they look like Gizmo from Gremlins. If I got 1 I'd get nightmares about my furby turning into a gremlin.
There is actually a Gizmo Furby.Looks just like the critter from the movie.They won't turn into Gremlins though.I fed one of mine after midnight once and he didn't try to murder me in my sleep afterward.

I like the old Furby better!

That one was so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I think Hasbro should make some drastic changes before fall of this year! I'll get one anyways though... :lol:

Ewwww....I wish the made a Nano (or whatever those kittys that look like they are metal) Kitty with furby fur.......nasty furbys, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's murdering meeeeeeeeelfdsjflkg dsggghjjjjjjj

They do make animatronic cats with Fur.They're called FurReal Friends.They're by the same company that makes Furby.

I highly woundn't recomment a FurReal Friend. I got the kitten. Complete waste of money. Returned it. :lol:

The kittens aren't very good.The original big cats are a lot better.

UGLY!!!!!!!!!!! If they release that, people will drop dead all over the place from shock!!!! It's enough to give little kids NIGHTMARES!!!!!!

Furbys are robotic pets.They start off speaking their own language ( Furbish ) and eventually start speaking english.You can pet them and tickle them and get them to do tricks.That sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back