futurama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. In your posts can you please refrian from using the term "gay" to describe something bad. It's very disrespectful. You wouldn't like if i called something you loved "straight" in a bad way would you.

i think it's cool, but on adult swim, they had a marathon like every Week and once they had a marathon on 4 5 days!!!! i ve seen all the episodes and now i'm kinda bored. but i like bender :p

I love it. In your posts can you please refrian from using the term "gay" to describe something bad. It's very disrespectful. You wouldn't like if i called something you loved "straight" in a bad way would you.
Are you saying IM gay?? thats not very nice. YOURE being disrespectful!

Oniontchi, when in there did she say you were gay. I didnt get that at all. She was just saying that using the term gay for something bad is a rude and bad thing to do. It is like saying 'Thats is so Straight!' But like, in a bad way. It is mean for gays, and people who have gay friends. I took offence to it. Several of my school friends are homosexual. She was just pointing out it wasnt the kindest phrase. Try to be more mature, and not jump to conclusions so fast!

I ♥ Bender lolz. Funny. I dont like futurama as much as other shows though.

Oniontchi, when in there did she say you were gay. I didnt get that at all. She was just saying that using the term gay for something bad is a rude and bad thing to do. It is like saying 'Thats is so Straight!' But like, in a bad way. It is mean for gays, and people who have gay friends. I took offence to it. Several of my school friends are homosexual. She was just pointing out it wasnt the kindest phrase. Try to be more mature, and not jump to conclusions so fast!
I ♥ Bender lolz. Funny. I dont like futurama as much as other shows though.
Thanks for having my back.

Ah yes...It was one of the first US cartoons that I watched. I love it. I love Bender he is so awesome. I also love Fry. I own the entire 4th season of it. I saw almost every episode. Very good show. Humor was funny. Their language was not that bad. ((Unlike South Park)) ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

Latest posts

Back