Fwend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama kitten

Reaction score
Hi does anyone want to be my fwend? I have a little amount of friends. I am also a member of tamaisland and neopets. Are you? Maybe someone can be my fwend plz!

(even though I'm already your friend) Best way to make friends: post on their introduction topics, tell them to PM you. :D

Hi Tama Kitten! I really hope you like it here. I think we have something in common if we want to be friends. We Both Love CATS!!! (Hopefully) PM me!!! :gozarutchi: :blink: :huh:

Sure. I used to play Neo..until my connection broke for some weird reason..now i can't log in.

But anyways..I was FireTiger123 over there.

PM me anytime, I'm new as well :angry:

Wild cats Rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi tama kitten (im ur friend already if u pm me!) and i have neopets! im babybooty14 over there. have fun on tt!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be your friend, too. I LOVE neopets! And I think cats are cool! I want to learn more about them. But my mom would never let me get a cat in a million years!

I will be your friend, too. I LOVE neopets! And I think cats are cool! I want to learn more about them. But my mom would never let me get a cat in a million years!
neither will my mom!! I used to have a cat but ever since the " fish insident" where MY cat got loose and ate HER fish.she hasn't gotten me another cat since my cat died...

Welcome to Tama Talk!

Please remember to read the rules and pinned topics!

Dont forget about tama CHAT open on weekends only. You will like it for sure!!!

Please remember that it is important that you do NOT give out personal information here.

ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT TAMA TALK!!!

PM me for any questions or concerns!! -ZTF :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back