Gag reflex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
OK people, do you know were YOUR gag reflex is? Lulz sorry, I really had to ask this after reading something...

I mean, mine isn't in the best place. I usually end up gagging hard at the Dentist when the Dentist lady gets to the back of my teeth with that Fluoride stuff or whatever. :/

It really sucks alot :/ I hate when the Dentist hits it! I end up spitting up that teeth strengtherning stuff D:

Mm.. I *think* I have a pretty high gag tolerance. I think it's because I brush the wayy back of my tongue [so I don't have bad breath of course ;D] but it kind of stinks because when I want to get sick to clear my stomach when it really IS sick, it's hard and I just stand there in pain. D:

But that's okay. I do well at the dentist. :(

Your gag reflex is your uvula if memory serves.

Or as some know it, the dangling thing in the back of your throat xP

I hate dentists xP The dental hygienist I see is sadistic I swear.

I don't really have a gag reflex o.o; I mean.. I have a uvula, but I can't gag myself. Sometimes it sucks for those times where I really don't feel good and want to make myself throw up x.x

I choke on my spit alot. I have alot of Spit in my mouth o_O;. Even my orthodontist said that.

It does not really bother me xD Its just like a cough

Is it that like hangy thing in the back of your mouth o_O; Iunno I am not really good with body parts yet.

And I do the same thing at the dentist. I almost would like to sit up because I have so much spit I choke on it all the time xD

I've never choked when I've gone to the dentist before xD

Although sometimes when I'm brushing my teeth, I brush my tongue a little too far and I choke x_X But I can't make my self throw up, just gag.

I gaged when i got my strep test

they stick a ear cleaner down your throught and i usullay gag

I dont usually Gag. I had something stuck right at the back of my mouth, which was beyond my Gag reflex, and I still managed to reach back and get it.

Eck. I'll never forget when I got my braces on, and they had to take a mold of my teeth. So they fill up this... cup thing with the mold junk and basicly shoved it to the back of my throat. I started choking.

*Cough*

Awful memories.

Ugh, I done that before. It was horrendous xP

I also get heartburn occasionally. Usually when I gag. It all happens in sequence...

Touching the back of my toungue -> Gag -> Heartburn -> Pain for me ;)

Strep Test.

I fail at those, they scare me, like, I spit up, and hit the doctor lady... xDD

I think I have a medium gag reflex. I only gag when dentists go to far, and when I eat *most* boiled vegetables.

I rarely gag on stuff, unless I'm laughing or I just feel like freaking someone out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back