GAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchii

Reaction score
omgg, i went to go check on my tamagotchi, and there was a spaceship on the screen!! what the heck is that all about?? :lol: :( :p :D :D

V5? If so, then it means you've taken such bad care that they're leaving - going back to Tamagotchi Planet.

Your tamagotchis have gone back home to tamaplanet. Sorry.

You're going to have to restart.

Yea, that happened to me, I left it at home, when I was at school (big mistake) and i came home, and it was dead( or back to its home planet). I was kinda sad, but that was when I really didn't like the v5. Now I have adjusted to it, and am starting to get used to it. But as long as you don't leave it at home, it wont die.

Hope I helped:]

i have school from 9am to 3:25pm and i usally get home by 4pm and it still didnt die (sometimes i even forgot about it when i woke up).........weird

Hey i just got a v5 and i read if there is a space ship on the screen, then your Tamas got mad and they went back to their planet.

You will have to start over.

Forever and always,

ILC ( my nickname)

Your tamagotchi v5 has returned to tamagotchi planet.Instead of leaving it when you go somewhere put it on the"travel mode" function,it acts as pausing from the previous versions.

i have school from 9am to 3:25pm and i usally get home by 4pm and it still didnt die (sometimes i even forgot about it when i woke up).........weird
But I think it had like one heart for each Hungry/Happy. So it died. But my tamas rarely die. I think I am a good tamagotchi taker carerer er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back