Gaia Online.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h o s t i l e waffle

Reaction score
I didn`t see a topic already like this, so I made one. How many of you, use that site?

I`m one of them.

C8

You can add me, my username is h o s t i l e bushido.

Also, how many like to play zOMG! ?

^^ I go on Every Day

I'm Darkrai728

BTW Purple~Rain Awsome Avi!Darkrai Rocks~!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOBISH D I N O S A U R

And Teh Brother Lady. :]

:3

Sweet huh? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Is GaiaOnline a very good site? Are the games fun and easy to play? I'm thinking of joining. From my knowledge it's an anime/manga based social networking site. Would it be fun for people who aren't really that interested in anime and manga?

Looking forward to your replies ;)

TS

Is GaiaOnline a very good site? Are the games fun and easy to play? I'm thinking of joining. From my knowledge it's an anime/manga based social networking site. Would it be fun for people who aren't really that interested in anime and manga?Looking forward to your replies :eek:

TS
Yes, you don't have to like anime to be in it, theres other subforums that you can post in [Life Issues,GD,etc,.]. Try it, it's fun. [i've been on it for 3 years >w<]

Yes, you don't have to like anime to be in it, theres other subforums that you can post in [Life Issues,GD,etc,.]. Try it, it's fun. [i've been on it for 3 years >w<]
I met alot of people on Gaia who detest anime.

I like ZOMG on Gaia. my current CL is 4.1.

Feel free to look up Agent Crab and post in profile. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back