Galaxy Princess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitter

Reaction score
Galaxy Princess

Chapter one: An unexpected discovery

Rosalina was helping Peach pick up some roses she had dropped, to them Daisy wasn’t any help; she was just running around practicing her soccer skills. They were sitting in Peach gardens, it was quiet because the chain chomps had been called in for food and there was no one else there. Rosalina had decided to visit because some strange aircraft had landed on her cruiser and crushed everything, Peach had asked her if she would like to stay for a week until her cruiser was fixed. Mario and Luigi were investigating what the aircraft was and who was responsible for crashing the cruiser. As Peach was saying thank you to Rosalina the sky grew dark and the air got colder, a soft voice whispered through the air “I am the one who crashed your cruiser, I am the one who stole your necklace, and I am the one you never knew about!” Rosalina stood up slowly, grazing her knee, she recognized the voice, and she remembered where she recognized it and whose it was. It was her voice.

Once every single person in the mushroom kingdom had said goodnight and had gone to bed, Rosalina snuck out into the hallway and grabbed her wand. She asked it to tell her the future but it wouldn’t, it was very unusual that it never did as she told it to. She took the crystal elevator down stairs and to her surprise Peach was sitting with Daisy discussing something, it was strange for them to be chatting at ten o’ clock at night. They all screamed when they saw each other, “What are you talking about?” Rosalina asked shivering. Daisy and Peach looked at each other in alarm, “Nothing much!” Peach said innocently. They didn’t know that Rosalina had a lie detector and knew that they were lying. “I know that’s not the truth, now tell me what you were really talking about,” Rosalina asked. “Ok, fine, the truth is…is…you tell her Peach!” Daisy said stammering. “We got a letter saying this!” Peach handed Rosalina the letter,

Dear Princess Peach,

I would like you to trick Rosalina by saying she has been invited to a party, instead you will take her to me. If you don’t do as I say you and all your little friends will have to face the consequences. My address is: 39 Mystic Way, darkness Galaxy. Take her there by tomorrow or else!

The person who crashed Rosalina’s cruiser

“That’s my handwriting!” Rosalina said in confusion. She flopped daintily onto the glass table in the centre of the room. “What are we going to do?” Peach asked Daisy. “I don’t know but we need to do something soon!” Daisy answered.

Chapter 2 coming soon

Please post comments

I'm working on it, might come tomorrow or later today, not sure yet

It's pretty okay, but you took it just a bit too fast, if you know what I mean. A lot happened in just one paragraph, you know what I mean? Space it out a bit.

Latest posts

Back