Game Bump Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

Reaction score
:D Ok this might just be me but this game is really driving me crazie is there ne kind of trick to this game cause i dont understant it at all....... it the meter determines the power then how come i lose when i get it all the way up one even the frist round its so strange....... is it just me or not???????? :)

EASY!! so many people have trouble with bump, but its alright.

bump, is a hard game, but the idea is to puch the butten and get a high bar - as you said. but also, you said you lose all the time..right? well, here is some hints:

1. try looking at the charecter. is it rare? have you seen it before? is it small, therefor easy to beat?

2. try continusely pressing the midddle butten when its almost ready to say PUSH!! then scince you just kept pressing the middle button, your pushing stamana will go higher usually.

3. try pressing the middle button while you pay also, it helps me!!

thanks, if none of these work, just PM me (private mail) or juat mail me here

I do do that i figured it would help me but it still makes me lose even when i get the bar all the way and even on the first round......... its not that hard i could get full every time but i lose when i do and sometimes i win when i get none

PS how do i pm TY :)

PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE..THERE IS A HELP SECTION FOR THAT

*Topic moved by Shawdy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back