game center red deka-plug question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nattsplat27

Reaction score
Wasn't too sure which section to post this under, i live in the u.k and from past experiences i know using a plug adaptor with japanese items and plugging them into u.k mains sockets blows the items up... (luckily these were just fans) i know our voltage output is higher

I have a yellow tama tama market deka and a red game center deka, I'm far too scared to use an adaptor to plug them in (i DO NOT want these to blow up) but batteries just aren't enough to run them (shows the set clock screen and dies).

Does anybody know what sort of voltage transformer i need to use or what else i can do/use?

Tried looking it up but the internet just gives me info on travelling from the u.k to japan whatever i type in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i really want to use these :)

Hi!

The output is 6V and the input is 100V. It can work at 4.5V also (output), and I usually put it as 4.5V just in case. Just go to your local store and ask for that voltage output/input, you will be fine :)

Edit: Spelling error

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back