Game Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
I use a program called "Game Maker" which is a really cool, hard-to-use-but-easy-to-learn program that allows you to create your own game. Have you tried it? It's free!

I'm currently working on a project "Gourami Game" which is a game where you play as Sliver (Not Silver) the Gold Three Spot Gourami in a tank with an extremely ignorant owner (Sliver: Oh no, not another rocket launcher!) and you help him (and his new friend, Hydro) survive the evilness of the Owner. And the last threat is the very worst-Crab Face the [SIZE=5pt]goldfish[/SIZE]. Can you survive the perils?

I'll try if I can find one

Almost have it...

This is it if it works

It has the program, and some help

I have heard a little about it having trouble with macs, but try anyway. It's really fun. It's also simple if you use a tutorial or Engine (pre-made game for you to build and change sprites, but already programmed)

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*
Why is this "stuff we play"? I'd think it's stuff we make. Whatever.

I learned how to use a new type of movement (follow) and made one of the characters follow the main one for the whole game. I have also programmed the first upgrade (gun/pistol) to protect yourself.

I don't use it anymore, but if I can find them, I'll put downloads for my games on my site. And PLEASE, I may have used it for a year, but don't PM me for help. I've forgotten how to use it.

heard of it, downloaded it, confused.

i'm trying to make an RPG actually... where can i download RPG maker? i've heard of them, and i'm going to get the newest 2,000 one... hmmmmm...

cecib :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back