Game mimic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimpy

Reaction score
How do you play mimic. the first time i played it i got up to the second level just pressing random buttons. what do i do?

well, when the other tamagotchi stops moving then u see what he is doing weather it is from sitting to standing up. Then press any button when your tamagotchi does the same thing as the other tamagotchi. You do that repediatley 3 times to pass a round. :lol:

well, when the other tamagotchi stops moving then u see what he is doing weather it is from sitting to standing up. Then press any button when your tamagotchi does the same thing as the other tamagotchi. You do that repediatley 3 times to pass a round. :)
i want to fix some things.

"weather it is from sitting to standing up"

your tamagotchi can make i think around 5 faces while doing this, not just sitting or standing.

"You do that repediatley 3 times to pass a round"

you only need to win 2 out of 3. like rock-paper-scissors.

so pretty much all you do is copy the other person.

so pretty much all you do is copy the other person.
That is correct... it is usually pretty easy to tell which pose the other character is making. The tricky part is making sure you are quick enough on the buttons while your tama is making the same pose. As the rounds increase it gets a little bit quicker but nothing you shouldn't be able to handle. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back