Game trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaboom

Reaction score
Im not sure if there has already been a post on this but i joined literally days ago. I'll try anyway.

I own a V2, and for no particular reason, my games seem seriously inconsistant.

Jump: For some reason i can virtually never manage to push the button on time, even if i feel i did it within .5 of a second. And even then sometimes i can get all 3 and i only get 20p, and other times i get 2 and get 30p. And then there are times when i get one and dont make it across the line, and others when i get one and get 20p for it.

Bump: Same thing with this one, sometimes i can accidentally have no power and still win, and others i have full power and dont. I have never ONCE managed to get past round 5, no matter what power my bar is at then i get to it. I have tried playing with 30lb, 40, 50 right through to 90lb plus and there have been times when i've won at 40, but not at 90.

Slots: This one is just weird, im not even sure how it works, and can't really find any detailed information on it. It seems like there is twice as high a chance of getting and X then a win...Infact the first 3 days i played it i didnt even know there was anything but and X...

So what is the deal with these games. Are there tricks to it, or are these games just stupid?

Don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Im not entirly sure but maybe there's a glitch in the system.

Oh you might have drop it? But everything seems fine.

For JUMP: Its just how it is. It really depends if your tama is overweight of not. And a little thing... you might wanna consider: its a little trick: Start from the left to right. Make sure your tama is not overweight.. maybe only over 10LB MAX. Somthings might not be kown... well by me. If this doesnt help im SO sorry!

For BUMP: Same thing really. You have more of a chance to win when your overweight but i think it just might be luck. For example. If you have an Adult that its minimum weight is 30 LB if you make it 50 LB it might even win up to round six.there is a beet that i like to keep. make it half of seconds. One second into to beats. Then agian im SO sorry if this doesnt work.

For SLOT: Well slot is just pure luck and Timing. Theres is "O" and Dimonds. "O"s are worth more points. A little trick: Betting: If you bet nine points, it will be harder for you to get "O"s and Dimonds. X's are the popularist. If you bet 1 points, it goes slower, making it easyer for you to circles and Dimonds. But you dont get more points than you would if you bet nine points, and get a circle or two. It kinda depends on your Character too. Well not really but example if you have a :pochitchi: when you try to get a "O" It will jump up and have a BIG smile. Or if you have a :mametchi: It wont give you a "hint" of when the "O" is.

Hopfully this helped you!

If you need anything else feel free to PM me.

-kiko_girl :D

Im not sure if there has already been a post on this but i joined literally days ago. I'll try anyway.

Jump: For some reason i can virtually never manage to push the button on time, even if i feel i did it within .5 of a second. And even then sometimes i can get all 3 and i only get 20p, and other times i get 2 and get 30p. And then there are times when i get one and dont make it across the line, and others when i get one and get 20p for it.

Bump: Same thing with this one, sometimes i can accidentally have no power and still win, and others i have full power and dont. I have never ONCE managed to get past round 5, no matter what power my bar is at then i get to it. I have tried playing with 30lb, 40, 50 right through to 90lb plus and there have been times when i've won at 40, but not at 90.

Slots: This one is just weird, im not even sure how it works, and can't really find any detailed information on it. It seems like there is twice as high a chance of getting and X then a win...Infact the first 3 days i played it i didnt even know there was anything but and X...

So what is the deal with these games. Are there tricks to it, or are these games just stupid?
Some games hav gliches others have tricks

Well just an update, at the time i posted that it never occured to me that weight might be my problem with the jump game, so that one is nicely sorted.

As for bump, i made it to champion past round 8, only once though, hehe. I have the pressing pattern down pat, but that doesnt make him win each time :unsure:

Heading...well im just unco, lets leave it there :wacko:

And slots...i dont play it, also because im unco, hehe.

mine does that too so maybe thats just how they are

no tricks. the games are just stupid..

and did u notice? the toddlers keep winning bump.. when my tama was a toddler it won the whole bump game, when it was an adult, it couldnt even win round 1 (and it was adult vs toddler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back