GameBoy Advance Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
Hey Whats your favorite GBA game?List Yours!

Mine is:

[SIZE=8pt]1.Super Mario Bros.3-SNES game,GBA game and wii virtual console game. On VC I loved it and I thought "Hey,don't I have a mario game for GBA...I know I have one for GBC but GBA?" So I looked and found this game!! I'm on World 7![/SIZE]

2.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team-OMG when I saw the game commercial it looked cool so I bought it and I got addicted to Pokemon games.

3. Wolfenstein 3D- GBA 3D 1st person shooter! My dad originally had this game but he didnt want his GBA anymore so he gave it to my sister. This game is a good graphic(AT THE TIME! LOL) 3D shooter I still play it because its addictive.

4. Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland-I bought this game from my friend for 50 cents and the game is so awesome and I was like in my head saying "Selling me that game for 50 cents is your biggest lost ever!! lol!!!) It has good graphics for a kirby game. Good ol' MetaKnight Storyline,Fun.

5. Pokemon Fire Red Version/Leaf Green Version- I got this game at toys R us for 14.99 and I got up to 104 pokedex with no cheats and **sniff** I deleted it. It was my favorite Pokemon game. I love it still!

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry I only had 5 favorites![/SIZE]

i don't know what order to put them in but...

Pokemon leaf green! that was my first pokemon game, my brother deleted my game and i was so mad(love this game!)

Inspector gadget.

:)

only ones i have are pokemon fire red and pokemon ruby, lol. i only play GBA games on DS though, so it's not like i would have that many. omg did you guys know you can buy GBA SPs for only $30 now? o: i might eventually get one so i can play game boy color games (like Oracle of Ages/Seasons)

omg did you guys know you can buy GBA SPs for only $30 now? o: i might eventually get one so i can play game boy color games (like Oracle of Ages/Seasons)
i don't think they sell them in england anymore...unfortunately :p

I don't think they sell them here new, but these are used ones that you can buy at Game Stop. And you could probably still buy one online if you can't find any being sold.

I can't remember them all. o_o

My favourite was Warioland 4 by far though. x3

I used to love this Sonc Advanced thiing or something like that : P it was pretty amaziing <3

I used to love this Sonc Advanced thiing or something like that : P it was pretty amaziing <3
Sonic Advance is awesome it not that good but its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back