Games (V3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_mom

Reaction score
Im sorry if i already posted this I hit the wrong button.

Ok heres the deal. i know how to play some games, but need help on others

I know how to play Get:

Move the basket around and catch the notes, not the poop

Bump:

When the screen says PUSH! you push B and try to get a full bar of black. Then you have more power. You try to knock the oher tama down

Flag:

Press whatever button is directly under the flag, unless it is the wrong color, then you press whatever is the right color. Do not press the button if the flag is short.

Heading: Move under the ball and press B to jump and hit the ball with your head

Memory:

Like Simon Says. Remember what the arrows are in order and press them

Sprint:

Press any button to get your tama accross the finish line first.

Now, when you connect with frends, im having trouble.

When stand on the ball, WHAT DO YOU DO?!?

When you play flag, Why do you loose even if you press the right buttons?

And I have never played the other games so could you tell me what they are and how to play them please?

u dont do nuttin it playz it self ..;...(on the ball )

i love jon

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason you lose is that you don't press the buttons that fast! Try pressing the buttons faster, it gerts faster every level but level 9 is impossible to beat!! :( :unsure: :D :D

~Tama-Love~

:angry: in the games were u connect with other V3s u don't have 2 press any buttons while they r playin 2 gether :angry:

:angry: in the games were u connect with other V3s u don't have 2 press any buttons while they r playin 2 gether :angry:

Okay, *takes a long breath*...

When you connect with friends you don't do anything. Your tamas do it for you. Like when they play on the ball alone. Your tamas win or lose randomly and no amount of skill, training, or weight can change it. You tamas are programmed that way. For other help on connectiong read the Connecting area of this guide I wrote.

-Kim-

Ball: When the ball moves Right,press A.When the ball moves Left,press C.

That what I always do.Guess what? I always win that way!

:wacko: :p

The reason you lose is that you don't press the buttons that fast! Try pressing the buttons faster, it gerts faster every level but level 9 is impossible to beat!! :furawatchi: :blink: :D :lol:
~Tama-Love~
its not imposible i win all the time its 600 pt if u dont beleve me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back