Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
Hey! Sorry to bother you but I just got my v4 after a year of waiting to get it and I lost my instruction booklet so I have some questions:

1. What games can make the skill points go higher?

2. Why my tamagotchi just graduated from Pre-School and it can go to elementary school but with with a graduation hat and not with a backpack? (it is already a teen)

3. How are the skill points' real names? (the star, the pencil, and the flower points)

4. What is the difference between v4 and v4.5???

Sorry if they are way too many questions...

Thanks

MuffinT :blink:

PS: No one has ever answered question #4... Please I have been thinking o buying v4.5 but I won't if it is the same as the v4.

EDIT: I had to correct some words :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! It's ok to ask questions. :) We are always ready to help.

1) Certain games raises certain skill points.

Jumping Rope & Mimic: Randomly raises skill point in any area.

Shape: Raises Intellectual/Smartness points (Pencil Icon)

Dance: Raises Arts/Fashion points (Star Icon)

Flag: Raises Kindess/Social points (Flower Icon)

2) Because it graduated! Nothing to worry about. :D

3) Pencil Icon (Intellectual/Smartness points)

Star Icon (Fashion/Arts)

Flower Icon (Kindess/Social Points)

4)Uh... The V4.5 has some different characters, the skill points are named differently. That's all I know, sorry! Look at this topic >Here<.

In my opninon was V4 was simliar to the entama, and the V4.5 is similar to the uratama.. But who knows, I'm wrong! I think..

I hope I helped.

+Ho-Oh

2.) it depends on which teacher you choose when its a teen, when you get the mail which has the turtle in front of the school push the "a" button and there's 2 other teacher with different hats and raise different skill pionts.

4.) It has new characters, and five new games to play: Climb, Tug-Of-War, Apple, Shapes 2 and Manhole. It also only has 12 jobs instead of 15. the new pionts are called Funny, Gorgeous and Spiritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back