GAMES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TamaLuv*

Reaction score
Quite a lot of people r getting stuck on how 2 play games so I'm listing all the instructions to the games on V2 Connexion:

Jump- This game is quite simple after u get the hang of it. There are 3 circles at the top of the screen directly above ur buttons (A,B & C) wen a circle becomes black u have 2 press the button underneath it in 0.5 seconds. TIP: It is much easier if u have the sound on.

Bump- On this game u have 2 press B (middle) as soon as PUSH! comes up on the screen. Then u will see a bar at the top, stop the bar wen it gets nearer the right of the screen to give u greater power. If ur tama wins it will continue 2 the next round. TIP: The heavier ur tama is the more chance it has of winning (but don't feed it 2 much or it mite die)

Heading- 2 play this game u have 2 jump wen the ball falls above u 2 push it back up. If the ball moves 2 the left of the screen press A and then B 2 push the ball back up. When it moves 2 the right of the screen press C 2 move 2 the right. TIP: Wen u r at the left or rite if the screen after u have just headed the ball move back in2 the middle so that u can quickly move 2 the other side if it falls there.

Slots- When the game starts u will see a little man with a number 1 next 2 him u can raise ur bet higher by pressing A until u get 2 the number of p u would like to bet. Then u have 2 press B in order to stop ur tama at a happy face. TIP: an O= 8 points (it will multiply by the number of p u get)

triangle= 1 point (I think) and X=Opoints

HOPE THIS HELPS plz correct me if I'm wrong about anything

I'll add that

Baby-Jump

Toddler-Bump

Teenager-Heading

Adult-Slot (u will have all the games by now)

What about the games played while connected to another Tama (2 player)? Does anyone have instructions as to how those are played? I've had some difficulty figuring a couple of them out.

I'm not exactly sure on how 2 play games wen u connect but I think that 4 most of them u just have 2 simply keep pressing B Sorry if this doesn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back