games.. !?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon23

Reaction score
ok so i got 2 new games from where my tama grew... its flag and heading. how do i play ? can anyone help me or give me some tips or something?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Well, here:

FLAG:

[SIZE=8pt]Watch out for the flags on the appering on-screen. Using buttons (A) and/or ©, move left and right to follow the flags. Beware of the imitation flag!!![/SIZE]

HEADING:

Press buttons (A) or © to move your tamagotchi left or right. Then, press button ( B) to bounce the ball.

Hope that helped!!! :huh:

 Flag, a kind of "follow the leader" game, in which a flag appears on-screen, and one must press the corresponding button(s). However, there are imitation flags that will end the game if pressed. :furawatchi:

 Heading, which is the same as the V2 version's heading, where the player must hit a falling ball back into the air. Use the (A) or © buttons to move the Tamagotchi to the appropriate spot where the ball is going to hit. Press the ( :mametchi: button to bounce the ball back up. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

Don't post B button with the parenthases because it is coming up as the cool Memetchi smiley, LOL.

Flag: Use the buttons to imitate the flag position. Beware of the imitation flags which are the small ones that make a quicker beeping sound.

Heading: Just move towards the ball with the buttons and press B to bounce. Make sure to get there quick so you have enough time to bounce the ball.

GotchiGirl96

Flag:

-if you have the sound on it'll be better, loub beep for real flag (and stays on screen), short beep for fake flag (flicker on the screen once

-there'll be flags : black for A button, white for C button

-they'll appear on the top of the screen

-it doesn't matter how the flags appear, just follow the flag color

-fake flags start appearing at level

Heading:

-there'll be a ball coming down on the screen

-use A or C button to move around and B button to head to ball

-always come back to the middle after each bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back