gaming advice for v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr747

Reaction score
Get:

-if you don't already have your sound on, turn it on (it may help).

-don't move your little container thing until you hear the sound it makes when it catches a note.

-the notes will gradually move faster anywhere between 9-15, then around 20-25 the notes start going faster.(you'll def. notice a differance in the speed)

Bump:

-your tama should be heavy (99 lbs - high 70's). your tama will win atleast the first or second round, but usually more.

-you can lose if your power bar is full and you can win if it is empty, or vice versa. i don't think the power bar affects that much of the game.

Flag:

-if you don't already have your sound on, turn it on (it may help).

-whatch out for the imposter flags!

Here's how to avoid them:

the imposter flag is shorter and more rounded than the real flag.

if you have your sound on, the beep the flag makes is shorter than the real flag's beep.

-PAY ATTENTION!! the black flags may appear where the white ones would originally appear, or vice versa.

-the imposter flags can appear more than once in a row (example: imposter black flag, imposter white flag, real flag).

Heading:

- the best age to do it is at teenager. you are shorter and it is easier to head the ball.

Memory:

-Basically, you just need a good memory!

-after a few rounds, there will be one more flag added to each set of rounds (if that make sense)

Sprint:

-like the instructions for your tama says, you can use any button to make your tama run.

-i'm not sure if it really works, but i sometimes use combonations of buttons to press (example: AC,AB,CB, etc..)

i hope this helped! pm me if you have any questions or suggestions about this post.

-starr747 :furawatchi:

What a great post, Starr747! thats great tips that ppl could use! But just so we stay in the Forums Topic: help for new tamagotchi owners, i'll ask a guide to move this to tamagothci tip and tricks. abd great job on the Search and post..!

-kiko

i noticed that for bump pressing buttons randomly after doing the power bar thing while they fight increases their chances of winning...

or is that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back