Garfield 2! ^____^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama star

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Has anyone seen garfield 2? I have the first DVD and the G2 game! I want to see G2 soon! :eek: I completed the DS game in 1 hour and I got it yesterday! XP :kuribotchi: :angry: [/SIZE]

it is the most hilarious movie ever its awesome, i went to british columbia in august and i took my neice to see it (it was a drive in, and yes it was already playing in august), shes five and she absouloutly adores garfeild,she couldnt stop saying "the british are coming the british are coming!" (thats a line from the movie)

it is the most hilarious movie ever its awesome, i went to british columbia in august and i took my neice to see it (it was a drive in, and yes it was already playing in august), shes five and she absouloutly adores garfeild,she couldnt stop saying "the british are coming the british are coming!" (thats a line from the movie)
I'm British! XP :)

I thik that part in the first movie when Garfield falls into a van full of lasanga and he says 'So once again, my life is saved by the miracle.....of lasanga! ' :( :eek: ;)

I loved watching that.. especially when Garfield chucks Jon's clothes out of his suitcase :eek:

-ryta- :(

i watched it yesturday and it SUCKED it is so boring

i loved garfield 1 and i like his books and him but this movie sucked

About everyone loves Garfield! ^.^ I love the first movie.

My brother got the DVD for his birthday last year. I want the DVD for

Garfield 2.

My favorite part in the first movie is where Odie and Garifel are dancing to the Black Eyed Peas..

In the second movie my favorite line is.. " The British are coming,the British are coming!"

LOL

I also like where Garifeld throws Jon's clothes out the window..'^.^'

4 words: It-Is-So-Funny! I like the part where the rabbit and (I think) duck are sitting there and what's his name points a gun at them. The animals say:"He's got a cannon, and he's pointing it at us!", "Run away!". [SIZE=21pt]IT IS SO SUPER FUNNY![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back