gay marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frenzygirl99151

Reaction score
how many people think gay marriages are wrong *removed * voice ur thoughts :eek:

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Seriously (Non)TamaTalk'*

Edit: comment regarding abortion removed to avoid duplication of existing, active thread.

If you have comments regarding the subject of abortion please post them here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=129607

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that gay marriages are wrong, who am I to judge what somebody else does?

And abortion. I would never have an abortion, but I wouldn't judge somebody else who did it's their own individual choice and people shouldn't be able to say 'No you can't have one, put it up for adoption..' when the Mother would rather abort.

Gay marriage - wrong? No. :| People should be allowed to wed whoever they want.

How would you feel if a gay/lesbian came up to you and said "I think marriage of opposite genders is wrong." Gay/lesbian people probarly feel the same way about us as we do about them.

Marriage between two people shouldn't really matter. Love is blind. Be it a man and woman, woman and woman or man and man. Love has no limits between two people. If people dislike it, that's their problem. They should be at les respectful between whatever gender loves each other.

As for abortion.

I'm pro choice. A woman should have her own choice if she wants to go through the nine months of pain and the extream pain of squeezing a baby out of a small area.

i think anyone should be able to marry anyone they love no matter wat their religion says

I am Christian, but I do not mind the idea of gay marriage. To me, love is love. I am straight, and I can't imagine how difficult and frustrating it w ould be if other people tried to tell me I HAD to be with another woman, just as some people say that gay people should become straight. Everyone is different and y ou love who you love. I know the Bible tells us it's wrong, and I know I'm not a perfect Christian, but I don't judge people because of their sexuality.

i have no prob with it i mean if your in love no one should stop you from getting married this girl at my school mom is lebian and people think she will end up like her mom and nobody talks to her because the say its gross

I don't think there wrong at all! I think they should be treated as normal people not because there gay. If thats why you don't like them or you think its wrong wow, thats just plain sad. Theres nothing wrong with people being gay. If they are gay, nothing should stop them from getting married.

~TP~

I am bisexual and happily living with my boyfriend. I plan on marrying him if we can make it through everything life throws at us. If he were instead a woman, I would be devastated if I was told that I could not marry her because of a silly reason like gender. I feel blessed to know love without boundaries, male or female. But not being able to commit fully, to experience something incredible like marriage if I were to fall in love with the 'wrong' gender... Thats heartbreaking.

I am Christian, but I do not mind the idea of gay marriage. To me, love is love. I am straight, and I can't imagine how difficult and frustrating it would be if other people tried to tell me I HAD to be with another woman, just as some people say that gay people should become straight. Everyone is different and y ou love who you love. I know the Bible tells us it's wrong, and I know I'm not a perfect Christian, but I don't judge people because of their sexuality.
Great point I bolded.

I also agree 100 % of what you posted.

Love is love. It doesn't matter if you love someone of the same gender. I am Christian but I will not hold it against anyone. If you are in love, I will root for you. \

I have no fancy answer, nor a long paragraph, but my opinion counts.

im sorry but i wont back my answer cuz people are going to say come up with a better conclusion. I do have gay friends, I think their normal people, I just dont like the idea.

im sorry but i wont back my answer cuz people are going to say come up with a better conclusion. I do have gay friends, I think their normal people, I just dont like the idea.
It shouldn't matter, however. If they are gay and wanna wed, that's their buisness. Even if you don't like it. You should accept whenever a person wants to have gay marriage or not.

Gay people are human as much as the non gay folk are.

I feel that if gay people want to get married, they should be able to. It's not doing anything to harm me or other people and it will make them happy.

Who am I to judge.

I see no wrong in it myself, love is love no matter what gender.

But thats me. I know many people who'd disagree.

If it has nothing to do with me, it's not my descion and I shouldn't get involved. So if they wanna get married..let them. Not my problem. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back