GEE WIZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama givin birth?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i am working on it

• breeding...eww

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonei

Reaction score
yesterday i used the love potion but i 4got it was 2 young 2 fall in love but after dinner i tried 2 connect them and my maskruchi (girl) shook her head no then the screen went blank them i saw fire works and 2 babies popped out then 1 disappered but one is still there!

i am a grandma!

the mom's name is Avery

the dads name is Kevin

i am gonna name the baby boy Kev Jr

<_<

lets have a virtual baby shower!

(i am exstatic)

YAY!!!*throws flowers & dances* ^_^

what does it mean if a baby tamagotchi is following you.I'am new with breeding.can't you tell. ^_^ :ph34r: :eek:

Right now I'm raising a the 2nd generation. They're both girls. I have 4 tamas, so I don't have to worry about not finding a mate! But...one of the 4 tamas is a mini, so one tama will have to use the Mrs. BusyBody!

hmm.....im a great great great great great great great great great grandma! I WIN!! :angry:

what does it mean if a baby tamagotchi is following you.I'am new with breeding.can't you tell. :D :D :huh:
That's just your tama's baby. The mama tama will go away after 48 hours and you'll be responsible for caring for the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back