Geese Attack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
I was at the zoo one time with my family. We were in the picnic area and there were some geese around us. All of a sudden... a big honking geese came at me and almost bit my butt! My mom shoved me in the carriage (i was small) my legs were sticking out. I wasn't even thrown in the carriage properly! Thenthe same goose came up to me and almost bit my nose off! Ow! My mom hurried away with me in the carriage. Then we noticed that some poor child was standing on top of the picnic table surrounded by geese! That child happened to be my younger brother! He was screaming

very loud. Everybody was staring at us and laughing. My mom ran and got him down. And that was the story of a geese attack! :)

REMEMBER: NEVER GO TO A ZOO WITH A FLOCK OF GEESE AROUND YOU WHILE YOU ARE AT A PICNIC AREA! :(

Oh, I've got a story.

So, I was on vacation with my friend, Maggie, and were eating french fries by the pool. All of a sudden, it got a little bit darker, and suddenly the seagulls were upon us!

Seriously, one landed on my shoulder. These two REEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLY cute guys had to beat 'em off with towels. It was bad. Then, a few weeks ago, I was walking by the pond near our house, and this swan jumped out of the water and grabbed my pants leg, AND IT WOULDN'T LET GO!!!! I started freaking out and screaming, and the swan left, but I ended up faling in and had to walk home covered in pond goo.

Oooohh...

I'm guessing that hurt. That'd be rather scary, being attacked by geese pecking at you. 0.0

Oh, I've got a story.

So, I was on vacation with my friend, Maggie, and were eating french fries by the pool. All of a sudden, it got a little bit darker, and suddenly the seagulls were upon us!

Seriously, one landed on my shoulder. These two REEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLY cute guys had to beat 'em off with towels. It was bad. Then, a few weeks ago, I was walking by the pond near our house, and this swan jumped out of the water and grabbed my pants leg, AND IT WOULDN'T LET GO!!!! I started freaking out and screaming, and the swan left, but I ended up faling in and had to walk home covered in pond goo.
Lol. That swan is mean! its kinda funny though. XD

Tama 3445521508 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back