gen 1 game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to find that I have better luck if I speed through it by skipping the animations, but I don't know if this is how it actually works or just a statistical anomaly! I don't know if it's ever been proven one way or the other. :lol:

i've heard that the version of that game on the pets have a bit of a tendency to be random but im also not sure if its been proven or not... i saw someone do a few tests on the idea but only really one time, its interesting though! even if it is random ive noticed that sometimes common patterns do occur, at least in the console games! i dont really have many tips but frequently the tamagotchi will face the same direction twice before switching, it isnt a guarantee but its happened a quite a bit to me!

even if it is random ive noticed that sometimes common patterns do occur, at least in the console games! i dont really have many tips but frequently the tamagotchi will face the same direction twice before switching, it isnt a guarantee but its happened a quite a bit to me!
This is my experience with both the original and reissue Gen 1s, and with the Tamagotchi Game Boy game. 👍

Latest posts

Back