gen. 2 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score

For the first time ever, my adult just got married and has baby on its screen. :kusatchi:

*When will my adult die and I will have to raise the baby? :huh:

*When the adult dies, is it like raising a whole new tamagotchi/all the foods that I bought, all items, and souvineers will be gone forever? :huh:

*Will the screen say 2G when I go to check what gender/generation it is? :p

~taffyjune~

Last edited by a moderator:
*When will my adult die and I will have to raise the baby? :unsure:

Usually (provided you don't pause over night or something like that) your parent will leave on midnight the day after you've had the baby

*When the adult dies, is it like raising a whole new tamagotchi/all the foods that I bought, all items, and souvineers will be gone forever?

You keep all your money and items :angry:

*Will the screen say 2G when I go to check what gender/generation it is?

Yes :wacko:

the items and points r all there for your baby to keep. the parent does not die but leaves after 2 midnight. you can speed up this process of your tama leaving by setting the time to 11:59pm only after one midnight.but remember to change the time back.

-First of all, your udult dosnt die...it goes to tama town. lol. But yes, you will be raising a whole different tama all over again.

-You will keep all your items, and points. *NOTE: Some of the items you have will only work when its an adult. The baby tamagotchi cant play with a lot of items.

-The screen WILL say G2! And when THAT baby has a baby and the adult goes to tama town, it will say G3...and so on! lol

I hoped I helped!!! -ZTF :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back