TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r tamas for girls

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maby

• shut the yap

• i dont no

• i like pie

• i pohed

• boring

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
:huh: :) ok im depressed no 1 likes tamas at shcoll but they kinda seem girly i got my first 1 to win a girl ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :D but now just love tamas

Way back when they were very first launched, Tamas were originally designed to appeal to girls but BanDai found that they were just as popular with boys :p
no 1 at my school likes tamas now is the problom

no 1 at my school likes tamas now is the problom
If you play with tamas just to get in with the "in" crowd that's fine.

If you really like Tamas (for real), then who cares if no one likes them? Ignore them and get on with playing tamas.

You like them (and you are the most important person, right?)

:D   :D ok im depressed no 1 likes tamas at shcoll but they kinda seem girly i got my first 1 to win a girl  :mimitchi:   B)   :)   :D   :D       but now just love tamas
Tamagotchi have no age or gender limit. It doesn't matter how other people feel about them, what matters is how you feel about them like TamaMum said. If you like tamagotchi and no one else does, just continue playing them.

Didn't stop me back in 97-98 and it doesn't stop me now either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people play tamas around here.

But if they were only for girls, my brother wouldn't want one.

So, no, they're not just for us girls..

Tamas are for anyone who is interested in them: Boys, girls, young and old. If you like them, play with them. Who cares about what other people think?

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

Tamas are for anyone who is interested in them: Boys, girls, young and old. If you like them, play with them. Who cares about what other people think?
I agree! you shouldn't be judged by your interests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back